Users Submitted Content
When users contribute content to our sites, users retain ownership of the copyright, and also grant permission to us to display and distribute it. users are responsible for the content. We do not hold any responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users. You are responsible for any consequences of sharing personal information about yourself on public areas of the Service. You represent and warrant that your submission do not and will not infringe the rights of others, including intellectual property rights etc.
However, ChinaHush retains the right, in our sole discretion, to review, edit or delete from the service any third-party material which we deem to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate. And we have the right to refuse any User Submissions.
We respect copyrights and copyright holders. The original material created on the site is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. When we reproduce a copyrighted image, we do so only to the extent necessary to comment upon or discuss it; we always include a link to the original source of the image.
Other materials authorized to use on ChinaHush include:
- Reader-submitted text and images, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on our site(s)
- Images published on public photo sites in instances where the photographer has chosen to license their work under the Creative Commons license
- Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story under the Fair Use doctrine
- Images so widely distributed on the internet that they are deemed to have become part of the public domain
- Images that are under 150×150 pixels in size, used only for thumbnail purposes.
If you think that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on ChinaHush website(s) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to us providing the following information:
- The name, address, and electronic signature of the complaining party
- The infringing materials and their Internet location, or if the service provider is an “information location tool” such as a search engine, the reference or link to the infringing materials.
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works.
- A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of.
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
By email: key[at]chinahush.com
The materials on ChinaHush’s web site are provided “as is”. ChinaHush makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ChinaHush does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ChinaHush or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ChinaHush’s Internet site, even if ChinaHush or a ChinaHush authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ChinaHush’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ChinaHush does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ChinaHush may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ChinaHush does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ChinaHush has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ChinaHush of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to ChinaHush’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of CA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.