July 3rd, 2011 | By Key | Life Style Uncategorized
August 5th, 2012 | By Key | Uncategorized
June 21st, 2011 | By Key | Uncategorized
September 10th, 2011 | By Key | Uncategorized
December 15th, 2010 | By Key | Uncategorized
Hello Everyone, it has been a while! Sorry for the lack of content update recently due to being very occupied. But, how about some free VPN accounts for your iOS devices. Our partner Invisible Browsing VPN have previously hosted giveaway here, now is providing ChinaHush readers with 10 accounts active for 3 month with access to premium iOS VPN package.
Same rules apply, all you have to do is write a comment for this post below, share it with your Facebook friends and tweet it on Twitter will give you extra points. That’s it! Be creative in your comments, I will pick the winners in the next 2 weeks or so till 10 of them are selected. Remember to use your real email address when commenting, it will be used to setup your account.
ibVPN is a premium VPN service providing 30 servers with more than 500 IPs in 12 countries (US, CA, UK, DE, NL, IE, FR, CH, LU, RO, RU and SE). The latest release of ibVPN is the iOS client, especially designed VPN for iPhone and iPad users.
Don’t want to wait and try your luck? The ibVPN iOS client is available in App Store and it’s the only VPN for iOS with 15 days free for new users at unlimited bandwidth.
The advantages of using ibVPN on your iPhone or iPad are:
– You will have access to blocked or geo-restricted websites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Skype, etc.
– There is no bandwidth limitation
– 3rd party cookies will not be able to track you. No more being tracked by websites you have no idea about
– You can get access to 3 servers for 15 days with Free iOS package
– You can choose from 14 fast VPN servers located in 12 countries with the Premium iOS package: USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, France, Luxembourg, Romania, Russia, Sweden and Switzerland.
Yay Almost everyone entered won!
Awesome but is facing failure... Can work out better with better technology» more
Interesting!! Greetings from Mexico.» more
Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.» more
Thanks, you guys that is a great explanation. keep up the good work in your granite blog !» more
Society is based on implicit agreements, China and everywhere else. There have historically been pros and cons to being…» more