April 24th, 2010 | By Key | Entertainment Life Style
July 26th, 2011 | By DongXia He | Life Style News
February 8th, 2010 | By Annie Lee | News
November 10th, 2011 | By Key | News
January 28th, 2010 | By Key | News
Recently, Chinese Internet popular figure Sister Feng was spotted in front of Columbia University in New York, handing out flyers to seek a husband. She stood in front of the school, said “Hi” and then handed out the flyers to any man who doesn’t look Asian. The flyer was written in such poor English that netizens called it a “grammar mistake hunt”. This news quickly spread through micro-blog and varies websites, once again Sister Feng entertained the world with her shocking actions and false sense of confidence.
The following is the word for word transcript:
I am looking for a Husband now, I am the hottest star from China. My name is Luoyufeng (罗玉凤), Chinese call me fengjie (凤姐), born 1985, I want my Husband very Interested in political and Economic, he would like to Dominate the world.
I want my Husband like this:
1. He must between 25 to 31 years old.
2. He will between 5.74 feet to 6.11 feet height.
3. He must never get married, no children.
4. He will graduated from a prestigious world, like Harvard, Yale, MIT, west point, Stanford, Oxon, and so so.
5. He must had a master’s degree.
6. He can’t been an Asian.
7. He would better have a house and a car.
I’m born in a poor family in Chongqing. When 16, I come to a Inexpensive Normal school which I never liked. I read a lot of books Between 9 to 20. I’m expert in Poetry and prose. In 2006 when I’m 21, I became a Language teacher. In 2008 when I’m 23, I resigned and come to shanghai for a better future. But I can’t get a good job there. There was no way to get more income except publicize myself, so I became the hottest star in china in 2010 when I’m 25. I came to the USA in the same year. Since there is over 3000.000 chinese man asked marry me, but none of them suitable.
1. I am only 4.82 feet height, but I used to wear a High-heeled shoes. So I always looked like 5.08 feet.
2. I’m from china which Country control Family planning as their basal policy. I will follow it. So I only want 2 children if get married.
Mobile phone: 646-220-8171
Most of China's developing urban areas look like that. It's not unusual to see rubble. » more
Annie is black now and don't her in HK, China. » more
blacks shouldn't be allowed in Asia » more
Is this story real? » more
Hong Kongers have lost to new China boss and the UK is quitting HK for good, I hope. » more