Is Hong Kong really a part of China? Emotionally no.

| September 26th, 2011

20118261454169副本

It’s been 14 years since Hong Kong’s reunification with China. However, against all the evidences that prove Hong Kong is a part of Chinese territory and that we are a big family, it is still too often complained that emotionally Hong Kong is a foreign land. One obvious fact is the official discrimination against mainlanders in terms of entering Hong Kong.

A writer named Su Gengsheng recently wrote about her disappointment and frustration about the problem in her blog post “A rejected entry permit”.

In July, me and my husband visited HK for the book fair. And recently I needed to go on a trip to Hong Kong again. Knowing that the second time to apply for HK entry permit, you can just fill a form online and mail the permit certificate to your registered police department for approval. So I mailed both of our certificates to respective departments since my husband’s from Chenzhou City Hunan Province, and me Changde City Hunan Province.

Weeks later, my husband got his permit approval, and I got a call telling me that my application was rejected because Changde people could only apply HK entry permit once a year.

The call hung up before I could ask why. So we called the immigration department of Changde City, a man explained to me on the phone that the one-time-only limitation was because Changde has the biggest percentage of Hunan people involving in illegal activities in HK, and if one really needs to go to HK, he must go to the registered police department in person presenting group traveling certificate or other proves to apply, but not necessarily succeed.

I questioned: “Is it reasonable to ban all Changde people from entering HK again just because the number of illegal activities involve with Changde people is high?”

“I don’t know, I am just doing my job.” He replied in Changde accent.

“For so long you work there, hasn’t any other Changde people filed complains?”

“I can’t do nothing about it, it exists so it is reasonable. You have to understand that there is region difference. For example, do our Hunan kids share the same enrolling standards with Beijing kids when they are applying for the same college? Big difference! And you know that in Hunan, only Changsha people can apply for individual HK & Macao entry permit, people from other cities have to go the group traveling way.”

Then I asked: “You are from Chengde too, right? Put yourself in my shoes, if you are the one who needs to go to HK, can you appreciate this kind of rationale?”

He still talked in our shared accent: “I don’t know you are really inquiring or interviewing, if you don’t have other questions, I think our conversation should be ended.”

We went on calling the immigration department of Hunan Province, and a woman explained that the provincial police department didn’t rule how many times a person can apply for the permit, it is up to the city level police departments.

I felt confused at this answer, and recalled what I wrote last time after applying for passport “in this country, there are countless people like this, working their ass off to fill your life with misery”. But this time it is different, it is not because of irresponsible people, but chaotic management system. Provincial don’t specify the rules, so city level police department puts forth whatever regulations and rules they see fit? In a big country like this, to deal with various authorities is just like facing a mountain of barbed linen – there is no way to start and you get hurt trying. Seeing my husband making inquiries everywhere, being pissed, disappointed by people at the other end of the phone, I feel sad.

After reading Su’s blog post, Netease certified columnist Nan Qiao commented the subject matter in his post “When will HK return to China”. He went on HK government site to check out the rules set by Hong Kong and concluded that Chinese are being discriminated from the fact that residents from 53 foreign countries such as the US, France, Japan, Britain can enter and stay in HK for up to 90 days visa-free; and residents from 11 other foreign countries get the visa-free stay for 30 days such as Costa Rica, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait etc; and some 17 other countries’ passports get 14 days visa-free stay. Of course China is not the only one that is keep out by visa, there are a bunch of other countries too, including Afghanistan, Albania, Cambodia, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya and so on.

“In HK and our central government’s eyes” wrote Nan Qiao, “are we Chinese family fellows the same as people from Afghanistan, Burundi, Cuba, North Korea, Iraq etc? People may think that these restrictions are reasonable considering mainland’s super large population. Then why Indians get to have 14 days visa-free stay in HK? Does India have a small population?”

Nan Qiao finished his commentary as follows: “Our Chinese folks, from diplomatic officers based in foreign countries, HK immigration department officials, to a small certificate handling personnel in Changde City, all seem to take pleasure in torturing our own country people. Yes, the whole world is vigilant about Chinese, but Chinese our own do best against ourselves, which leads to even more defense against China. ”

1. Anton says:

I don’t see what exactly is that she finds discriminating.

Chinese people will be likely to break the laws in Hong Kong, from no-smoking laws to immigration laws, than, say, British.

Every country sets discriminatory visa rules, no exceptions. China often refuses visas to young girls thinking that they are prostitutes; this is a normal immigration control process.

• terror says:

I’ve been to HK before and I’m glad they keep Chinese out. Mainlanders are a bunch of dogs with no morals, no politeness, and no decency. Although HKers are from the same inferior race, at least they were trained by the Brits to learn civility.

If you want to quickly ruin a country, let in a bunch of Chinks and Niggers to stink up the place and create crime.

• MapleLeaf says:

whats up with this website attracting racist pricks like you?

• labradoodle says:

What’s up with Chinahush attracting Red Commie 50-centers like you? The majority of people who post here are expats living in Asia – we know what we’re talking about.

• Kel says:

While everyone is free to write what they feel on the internet without any responsiblity or truth, it is another thing to be baised just because of a stupid reason like “majority of people who post here are expats living in Asia – we know what we’re talking about.”.

You know what you are talking about? Really? What makes you so special compared to these Chinese? You have 5 brains?

If you are really so “knowledgeable” and well valued, why are you not making or living it up in your own country instead of being in Asia, oh this very poor and pathetic place? Because in your own country you are nothing. People dont even give you a second look there but in Asia, “hey I am like the monkey or the clown in Asia I am special”. Just because of this, you think you are good enough to judge others?

Why do you feel that you are entited to a better life while others are only entitled to a more inferiour life? Because you speak English? LOL If you are really that great, you wont be here boosting how how could sleep with Asian girls easily. Instead, you would be wondering why no one gives a shit about you back home…

If you mix with people above your level instead of laughing at people who dont speak English or come from villages, you would know your place and what you are: FILTH – Fail In London (replace with wherever you came from) Try Hong Kong (Or any Asian country)

When you want to compare, pick on someone your own size. Go compare yourselves with greater man, like Bill Gates, or Steve Jobs?

Afriad you would feel inferior to them? I thought so. Most racist bigots are just bullies like you who oonly dare to hide behind the computer screen and fire blanks, but when caught in the open with truth and dare, pee in their pants….

• voiceofhomer says:

Talking BS and spreading hate about Chinese and China.

This site is like CBC and BBS, all and any China bashing allowed.

• IhatemainlandChinese says:

terror, I totally agree. All the Mainlanders travelling around the world are all corrupt! And they’re just making Chinese people overall look bad.

• you fool says:

No one shall alive if they dare to swear on Chinese. One of my fellow did that once and the very next day his mom was screwed to death.

2. Augis says:

And is Shanghai emotionally a part of China?

I think they have to open the embassy of Shanghai in China.

• Voice of China says:

I find this article intriguing because it does raise some interesting issues that will be dealt with by the Chinese Communist Party in due time.

I believe the main reason that laws have not changed are for social stability. The government must be able to prove that it can ensure the status quo in Hong Kong after the handback. This is more as a per-emptative precaution to avoid internal unrest and disgruntlement within the city itself. The minor cost of requiring those from mainland China to apply for a visa is simply a minor inconvenience.

One must not be too myopic when considering the eventual reforms that will take place in due time. Politically Hong Kong has been politically and legally handed back and within a generation, the education system will be rewired to ensure that Hong Kong is ‘emotionally’ no longer detached.

@Anton the faggot – your reasoning makes no sense considering the Indian exception. It’s hard to get a race of people who are filthier, stingier, and more pathetic than those curry munchers (whichever country they go) and yet they are allowed in.

***************
        ****************

yet despite all that, local populace usually consider them less of a threat than Chinese mainlanders, and this is actually a global situation not just in HK.

I was visiting a friend in penang last year, we starting talking about race issues.
        He’s chinese actually but when travelling sometimes incidents he encountered made it embarassing to admit he’s Chinese.
        Like going to expos in other country for his work to pick up samples. one stall actually blocked and shove him off from the exhibits until he showed his passport to show he’s Malaysian, because they thought he’s Chinese. He did managed to explain he’s Chinese but from malaysia, only then did they apologise and let him in and treated him to coffee and explained its due to having too many chinese companies turning up with imitations of their products especially after walking off with samples.

despite all you say about Indians, cheap, stingy more pathetic.
        they only bargain to get a low price, yeah people don’t like the way they bargain but considering the alternative,

before you point your fingers at anyone, you should look at why such rules exist in the first place.

another incident was one of my friends got detain on the way back to singapore and got deported/sent back to malaysia because she didn’t have a ticket back to China.
        a rule put into place to deter certain groups from coming in.
        quite embarassing and despite all of us vouching for her it didn’t work out, still got sent back, but given the situation in Singapore can you truly say Anton’s reasoning doesn’t make sense?

• Voice of China says:

I have full faith that the Chinese Communist Party will over time use soft power, and other means, to change our neighbors perception of China without internal reform.

I believe what will work in Hong Kong will also work in Malaysia, and other places being pulled into China’s political orbit, through our media, economic pressure, and other less obvious means which can be denied. I’m proud of the role I play in these efforts most recently in Tibet where I travel on regular basis.

Why do I feel like a girl when I shower with Korean men?

• Voice of China says:

I like how there are two people playing the role of the ‘Voice of China’ now.

Quite surprisingly the latter seems to be fairly articulate, similarly to the first. I find this intriguing. I wonder if anyone has noticed this. If not, then well done.

Jason, you are either grossly misinformed or Indian or perhaps both. The word ‘threat’ which you throw around loosely is relatively undefined in the context which you are trying to use it.

What I was referring to was the social status of Indians around the world. Which is clear when we look at the amount of Indians that work as servants, tailors, cleaners and stall holders in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. The racial hierarchy from high to low would be Chinese Singaporians> Mainland Chinese> Indians. Even in most of the Western world, they are viewed as being only good for telemarketing and cheap labor as well as being incredibly stingy and unhygienic.

While I am well aware of some of the negative social perceptions of Han Chinese, they are relatively minor when compared to Indians. In fact, Chinese people these days are seen to be excessively wealthy. They dominate spending in all areas such as:

– Retail (including luxury goods)
            – Foreign direct investment
            – Real estate

Your whole logic falls apart when you consider that most Han Chinese in all SEA countries consider themselves as Chinese in all respects. Singaporean-Chinese, Malaysian-Chinese, Indonesian-Chinese, American-born-Chinese, Australian-born-Chinese.

The fact you bring up your friend who goes to pick up samples for work in foreign countries getting shoved off exhibits. That is a sign more of his inept social skills.

Please give me an example when an Indian person would be perceived as a better candidate in any areas except:

– telemarketing
            – cheap labor
            – making curry
            – taxi driving
            – IT

because from a consumer point of view and from a hygiene point of view there is absolutely no contest. Indians are a race of servants, much like Filipinos. They are of a completely different social class.

Trying to make an argument in the alternative makes you look like a clown.

• Jason says:

…… I’m assuming you’re someone who labels yourself as chinese.

firstly, social status of Indians around the world, you’re sorely mistaken about this especially in Singapore.

I’m referring strictly to PRC and Indian nationals
              “Chinese” from PRC are drawing increasingly hostile xenophobic feelings from the locals. Don’t believe me? just go to any online forum or even yahoo to check out comments. Or better still, pay a visit to Singapore yourself.
              True, Indians do occupy a low status in Singapore, BUT we’re talking about cheap labour, jobs which also have a large number of Chinese workers.
              the same jobs you’ve mentioned, currently have an even larger number of Chinese workers in singapore.
              And if you still don’t get the idea I’m trying to pass on to you, the local populace consider them in the same breath and the PRC populace in a poorer light. the same words you’ve used to describe the Indian nationals were used to describe the chinese including hygiene, and with an addition, arrogance.
              your choice to believe or not.

Indians and filipinos were used in telemarketing because it was assumed they knew how to speak english and would provide cheaper manpower, didn’t work out because of their accent.

BUT something that could not be said of the chinese workforce.
              Because the current language for commence is english.

My friend who got shoved off exhibits, was shoved off just by approaching the exhibit because the stall owner thought he’s from PRC based purely on skin color, can you explain to me how inept social skills played a part in that? And mind you, we’re not talking about that happening in only one country.

Please give you an example when an Indian person would be perceived as a better candidate in any area?
              how about “trust” ?
              stinginess aside, internationally, they do have a better reputation when it comes to working together.
              If you’re going to argue with me on that then perhaps you should check out what the rest of the world thinks first.

“Indians are a race of servants, much like Filipinos. They are of a completely different social class. ”

have you ever heard of words called bigotry? or racism?
              so as a master race, did these things came with a master race upbringing?

“Trying to make an argument in the alternative makes you look like a clown”?
              you’re a clown for even daring to list out your ignorance and arrogance and not to even mention your misguided pride in bigotry in the first place.

and unless you reply as a proper human being with no further insults to any filipino/Indians or any other race, I consider this my last reply to you.
              there simply is no reasoning with bigots

• AsianNations says:

White pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut upWhite pig please shut up, will the white pig please shut up

• Voice of China says:

…… I’m assuming you’re someone who labels yourself as chinese.

No need to assume, my handle says it all.

No, I am not mistaken.

Or better still, pay a visit to Singapore yourself.

I visited Singapore last year and I am quite aware of the situation there.

Most Singaporeans do not identify themselves as being Singaporean but Singaporean “CHINESE”.

I understand very well, the sentiment against mainland Chinese in Singapore. The main problem the locals have is with mainland Chinese girls who are trafficked for prostitution or marry to get citizenship. Yet, this has nothing compared to the views against Indians.

You can’t walk a few steps in Hong Kong or Singapore without some dirty Indian asking you to buy fake watches or get a suit made. Almost all the food halls are operated by Indians who sell parathas. They are essentially viewed as a ‘servant’ race. Yes, exactly like Filipinos.

In addition, the word trust and Indian simply cannot be put in the same sentence. This is especially evident to anyone who has had long time contact with them.

Cool story bro. As far as I know, to Westerners all Asians look the same. The fact that most FDI are from Mainland Chinese means such a situation as you described would only occur in a particular part of business with is heavily R&D oriented.

I didn’t make the handle Voice of China to be nice. I am doing it to be outright honest and represent the voice of the people. To Chinese, Indians are right out there with Filipinos, Vietnamese, and Africans. Even Koreans are viewed higher than Indians and that says a lot.

If you want to hear good words about your pitiful race, go to an Indian forum. You’ll only hear the truth here.

• Jason says:

my pitiful race?

oh, trust me to forgot that I actually did not mentioned I share a skin color with you.

which of course is the source of my shame in reading your words in the first place.

• Voice of China says:

my pitiful race?

Yes, I assume only an Indian would defend their god awful reputation overseas.

Whatever pigmentation your skill is doesn’t interest me. The fact is that you aren’t Chinese and you would defend the status of Indians makes your opinion irrelevant.

• Jason says:

#1 I am chinese.

#2 defending indians make my opinion irrelevant? I think you should wake up and smell the coffee. especially when you think people in singapore don’t like PRC nationals because of prostitution.
                      prostitution. alone don’t make people want to send most of you back.

#3 Koreans are viewed higher than Indians ? ever hear of a term called sinocentrism ?

and assuming only an indian would defend his own race shows you why the rest of the world don’t want you around.
                      My grandmother got shouted at to go back to china when she was in sweden for a visit which didn’t make sense of course since she wasn’t from there, all because some black lady had the same upbringing you had.

• Voice of China says:

#1 那你也是白痴

#2 Because no Chinese in their right mind would defend Indians. Nor, would they claim to be of the same ‘skin color’ rather than same race.

#3 Things like what you said don’t happen because of the world’s perception of China.

I’ve never been even remotely marginalised because of being Chinese in any part of the world including the UK, America, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Canada. Care to tell me why that is?

Why wasn’t I deported back when visiting these countries? On the contrary I’ve always been welcome in open arms by the nationals in all these countries. The reason is because I am educated and I have social skills.

The western world cannot distinguish between someone from Beijing, Singapore, or Hong Kong. You make it seem like they can. The problems that your grandmother and friend face are a result not of racial marginalization but because of inept social ability.

In real life, I don’t openly voice my opinion of other races but that doesn’t mean I don’t hold one. In fact, another thing I believe is that Singaporeans, Malaysians and Indonesians are uglier than their Chinese counterparts. This is just being honest and voicing an opinion. Don’t get so butthurt about it.

• China Dolls Rock says:

Australian’s welcome races.

China girls are babes.

• China Dolls Rock says:

我爱中国女人, 她们很漂亮。

中国女人欢迎。

• IhatemainlandChinese says:

China Dolls Rock, many Chinese are now being discriminated against because of the ways MAINLAND CHINESE PEOPLE act in other countries (even in Australia). The prostitutes, the fake products, the ‘taking a dump’ in the streets, etc.. they are just all degrading to Chinese people and making some people embarrassed to mention that they’re Chinese themselves.

Many of Australian women themselves hate Chinese women because of the prostitution and and the fact that so many Chinese women are out there to steal husbands just for money or for a foreign passport no matter how old the husband is. Even in Hong Kong, there are so many cases of young mainland women marrying old men just for money – and this case has increased since 1997.

Basically, it is just the actions and the attitudes of the mainland Chinese that make people hate them – which makes people hate Chinese people as a whole. Why don’t you mainland Chinese just realise that there’s a reason why people hate you so much? Look and watch how you act and just go back to your communist country if you just hate being discriminated against.

• Jason says:

#1 for having a better upbringing ? For feeling ashamed someone else of my race have your views?

#2 no one of the right mind would say that you’re correct and support you in real life, the only difference between you and me now is I’m not a hypocrite online as you’ve admitted yourself.

#3 because the rest of the world knows that that’s wrong other than closet racists who only dare to comment online?
                Why? Lol the countries you’ve listed all try to at least observe the rule of the law and their people think racism is wrong, even online.
                If you don’t believe that try posting your views on a local forum and see how the people response .
                Similarly try posting your views on a Chinese site and see how the people response.

Welcomed by those nationals? Ha , why don’t you let them know you have such views and then try again?
                As far as I know every attempt by Chinese nationals to post racists comments have met with strong reactions. last example I knew of had the chinese student kicked out of his school.

Educated? You? And you think like that? do your teachers share the same view? or is this personal?

Shouted at across the road while walking down the street is the cause of inept social behaviour ?
                Being greeted with a hostile “China?” means that ?
                Is that how your world works?

In real life, I don’t openly voice my opinion of other races but that doesn’t mean I don’t hold one. In fact, another thing I believe is that Singaporeans, Malaysians and Indonesians are uglier than their Chinese counterparts. This is just being honest and voicing an opinion. Don’t get so butthurt about it ”

butthurt because you are a horrible person in private?

• Voice of China says:

#1 Jason, your posts show that you probably had a ‘sheltered’ upbringing. This is not the same as having a ‘good’ upbringing.

#2 Come on Jason, really? You need to get your head out of your ass and see reality as it is. I am not a hypocrite at all. I say exactly what I feel is representative of the people.

#3 You haven’t really addressed why it is that I’ve never been even remotely marginalized unlike your friend who was shunned simply by being Asian and looking Chinese. The answer is I have social skills. Something which your friend and grandma obviously don’t have.

#4 Being vocal about racial views would hardly be advised by anyone with common sense. Yet not publicizing them does not indicate that a particular view towards races does not exist.

For example, can you tell me with a straight face that black people are not looked down upon by white people in America and Canada? How about China?

How about the fact that most Chinese people view Filipinos as a servant race? Are you going to dispute that?

Let’s get out of the circle and talk about how Koreans think they are superior to all other Asian countries.

None of these people will publicly denounce another race as a matter of courtesy. Yet, this does not mean a particular view is held. The fact that the view that Indian people are right down there (perhaps just above Africans) is a matter of common knowledge based on the perception of poverty in the country, the apparent filth in the cities, the stinginess, and all the other characteristics that I’ve mentioned.

Jason, please just give up your futile attempt to rebut an obvious statement of fact.

• Jason says:

#1 ah yes, now you take personal insults to another level, so to fight for another’s rights means sheltered life. so what do you think of “korean guy’s” upbringing, so when my fellow country men condemn PRC chinese and hope that disaster befall your country I should join in?

#2 representative of the people? which people? are you saying now the whole chinese population thinks indian people are servant races? why is it I don’t think that way? as far as I see it, you’re just another person who intends to enjoy “freedom” without paying for it, and at the same time think it’s actually a good idea if possible to deny it to others.

#3 and I’ve already told you, he defused that situation by telling them he’s not from china after which he got an apology and treated to coffee. so the issue wasn’t racial.

as for my grandmother, what does that situation with everything i have said about it so far have to do with social skills?

#4 Being vocal about racial views would hardly be advised by anyone with common sense? that depends on what your views are. I hardly recall a time when I was condemn for my views.
                    which is why why you understand your views are wrong enough to be harmful to you inpublic yet you consider them correct enough to be held in private.
                    what do you call such a person?

Can you tell me with a straight face that black people are ALWAYS looked down upon by white people in America and Canada? How about China?
                    there are always two sides to every issue.

, they were the main country who provided such labour(domestic helper ) and are welcomed for it for their language skills while keeping manpower costs low for the last few decades.
                    which is a point I want to correct. more and more filipinos are leaving their shores as degree holders, as optometrists, nurses, engineers in the last decade.
                    and filipinos certainly don’t consider themselves a servant race.
                    this is only a matter of what we call 狗眼看人低. instead of improving ourselves we decided to look down on others to make ourselves feel better.
                    have you ever read 阿Q正傳?

likewise, all the things you’ve mentioned are actually common in china, the filth, the proverty, beggars rushing up. how should people feel when they see this? you’ve never met a stingy chinese?

None of these people will publicly denounce another race as a matter of courtesy.? would you like to explain why they think to do so? because its not popular? because it’s wrong? because people might think they’re racist for what? having a minor racist thought?

And I think you still don’t understand what I’ve said so far, its not that the view isn’t held by people, people do hold views like that. My own relatives have nicknames for members of our own family who married white swedish ladies, indians and going out with brown skin members of other races.
                    you’re in fact living proof such views exist, so I’m not denying the existence of such views.

its whether you think they’re wrong and yet its ok to do so.
                    how would you like being on the receiving end?
                    if something is wrong and you think it’s ok not to correct it because others are doing it, is that a correct thing to do?

when someone comes in every now and then and post things like greasy chinaman, how do you feel? is it ok for him to have such views?

should I adopt your views and the next time I meet someone from china, I openly smile and then go about telling people how people from china are cheats and how everyone else is correct about them.

and i’m curious, as usual, if you have children one day, assuming you do have any, are you going to teach them that way of thinking too?

• Voice of China says:

its whether you think they’re wrong and yet its ok to do so.
                      how would you like being on the receiving end?

Jason,

the quote above emphasizes your limited understanding of the English language and lack of logical reasoning.

The discussion thus far has always been about racial perceptions (perhaps misconceptions), stereotyping and not about what is ‘morally correct’. Somewhere along the line, you decided to change the debate into a normative argument which I have no interest in engaging in.

# I must say that your first paragraph is a grammatical nightmare not worthy of constituting a sentence, let alone a paragraph.

It was obviously written while you were raging on the keyboard as you inadvertently disclose your Korean ethnicity.

See below:

So when relating to Korean Guy, you refer to him as one your country men? Typo? I don’t think so.

I am not even interested in insulting you for being yet another gook trolling this site.

Sinophobia and inferiority complex are traits common to Korean men. No surprise here and nothing worth discussing.

Whenever there is a rule, there is always an exception.

This applies to the field of law, medicine, philosophy and politics.

Stereotyping is a means of generalization which most accurately represents the general demographic thought.

For example, it may be commonly said that Brazilians are good at football; Chinese are good at maths; black people can’t swim; etc. And while there are exceptions, the general view held is the one that most accurately represents the population.

Similarly, the view generally held by Chinese people is that Koreans are losers who are jealous of Chinese culture, who are ugly, get plastic surgery and generally cannot afford to eat meat.

The general view of held of Indians and Filipinos are that they are a servant race, second class and suitable for being maids or cleaners.

This won’t change no matter how many moral arguments you want to bring up. It accurately reflects the view held by the majority which you decline to be a part of.

Your friend is Han Chinese and regardless of his nationality, he will have the general characteristics of an Asian man. He was kicked out because he lacked social skills. He did not know how to present himself in public. He was unable to project a positive image of himself which would be self evident from the way he dressed to the way he walked and conducted himself.

How else can you explain why I’ve never faced anything remotely close to such discrimination despite having traveled to many countries around the world? Maybe I was lucky or maybe your friend was just socially inadequate. What is more likely?

**Conclusion**

1. You have English skills of a 12 year old. The more you write, the more this becomes obvious. Please stop.

a.) You started by saying that Indian people were not looked down upon.

b.) You went to saying that nobody holds the same view as me.

c.) You then concede to say that people do hold the same view as me but that it is racist and I shouldn’t do it.

Yet, none of these arguments hold any merit.

– Indian people are looked down upon – they are viewed as second class.

– Most people do hold views about other people without being vocal. I’ve given innumerable examples in the last post.

– I do not wish to argue what is morally correct because it is a philosophical debate which is uninteresting.

If I have children I will let them form their own view of the world. When in difficulty, I will share my own experiences and views with them.

I say you seem to have a sheltered life because you claim to have a better upbringing than me. Yet, all you can do is talk about what ‘is’ and ‘should’ happen.

The world aint pretty and it’s every man for themselves. You’re naive if you think every man is a saint and every woman an angel. You can try living your life like that and see where it takes you.

Being able to maintain good social skills involves knowing when to voice your views and how to get ahead. My views are a result of observations which are held in common by the Chinese people in general.

I suggest if you disagree with these views that you find solace with your gook friends and find some rocks to eat. LOL :D

• aflame says:

Jason, please stop. There is no point arguing with 五毛党, they’ll just make more money.

But to be honest I think this one is better than the voice of china a few months ago.

• balanced says:

Jason is what you call a bigoted Chinese guy who lives in his own reality distortion field in south east asia. They called mainlanders Ah-Tiongs. They think they are westernised but they are just arrogant xenophobic mainland bashers. Think they are a class above the rest. In fact, they are just like Taiwanese and Hong Kongers, thinking they got white blood in them, terrorising everyone else with their condescending attitude.

3. Meth says:

The explanation was already very clear, because there are too many mainlanders doing illegal activity in Hong Kong.

• nonamemon says:

The Brits must have used the same excuse in 1997 when many Hong Kongers wanted to go to their motherland, the UK.

And the Brits changed the laws just to keep the Chinese Hong Kongers out of the UK, Canada too matter of fact.

4. Gary says:

Heck no; Hong Kong is radically different from mainland PRC. I’ve seen a person in HK cross the street to put a cigarette butt in a public trash can while people on the mainland won’t even reach out their arm if they’re standing next to one. People in HK stand out of the way to let you off the subway while people on the mainland will step on you to get on while you’re trying to get out. If you are a westerner in PRC homesick for western polite society, it is only a few hours flight to visit HK. A century of British rule definitely left its mark there.

• Ian G says:

I agree. The differences are incredible, in HK its clean streets, I never notice any spitting, hardly anyone is seen smoking, and there is a general politeness of the people. Mainland China, different planet different universe…Rudeness, scams, spitting, filthy, they are the neanderthals of the Asian world.

5. vonskippy says:

“including Afghanistan, Albania, Cambodia, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya and so on”

Big surprise that China is lumped in with the other loser countries of the world.

How do you say “sheeple” in Mandarin?

6. John says:

Yeah.. I agree with the comment that British rule has definately left its mark. If anyone has travelled from HK to Shenzhen via train, you can see the difference straight away when you cross the border.

But the way that things are at the moment, I think the HKq people and in particular the businesses welcome the mainland influx of people. Mainlanders when they come to HK, they spend big and pay cash for most items. Most of the big brand stores accept Chinese currency as a form of payment. This was never the case in years before.

HK people are now doing the opposite and going to China to do their shopping. Usually they would have a day trip to Shenzhen or Guangzhou. I think attitudes need to be changed from both sides. I think that there is a equal amount of animosity from both sides.

7. nonamemon says:

Hong Kong is more communist than China is, just look at their laws.

And Hong Kong people love westerners more than they like Chinese mainlanders and they have Indian masters there too.

Hong Kong is a jerk off city for cocksuckers.

8. Andy says:

PRC government requires you to apply for a permit work in another city other than yours. Do you think they will let you easily leave the protection of the Mainland and go to Hong Kong?

9. nonamemon says:

Several American immigration lawyers are calling for a review of all cases where Canadians were banned from entering the U.S. by former border officer Joel Helle, who pleaded guilty to harassing a Canadian last month……………………….he was choking and threatening to kill a Canadian driver……….In 2009, Helle pepper-sprayed a Canadian who was trying to cross the border for not turning off his car on command. “He had a talent for getting people to admit they had stated a mistruth at the border. He was enthusiastic about it.”
    ——————————————————————————————

You think she has a beef with China NAZI border guards, try going to the USA..

10. Warden says:

The barbarian does man-slaughter for plowing;
    On his yellow sand-plains nothing has been seen but blanched skulls and bones.
    In the battlefield men grapple each other and die;
    The horses of the vanquished utter lamentable cries to heaven,
    While ravens and kites peck at human entrails,
    Carry them up in their flight, and hang them on the branches of dead trees.
    So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,
    And the generals have accomplished nothing.

11. Warden says:

The barbarian does man-slaughter for plowing;
    On his yellow sand-plains nothing has been seen but blanched skulls and bones.
    In the battlefield men grapple each other and die;
    The horses of the vanquished utter lamentable cries to heaven,
    While ravens and kites peck at human entrails,
    Carry them up in their flight, and hang them on the branches of dead trees.
    So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,
    And the generals have accomplished nothing. 1

12. Nannan says:

Totally agree with the author’s idea that some Chinese now seem to take pleasure in torturing our own country people. That’s what I experience d when in mainland,also the reason why some Chinese abroad are hesitating to go back homeland. In foreign countries, we Chinese who had already have a decent job sometimes feel lonely or isolated from the main culture, but most of people are kind and living standard is high. In homeland, the similar culture, familar people, but it’s so heartbroken when enduring this kind of inequal torture from our own country people

13. Xiongmao says:

“The call hung up before I could ask why.”

Classic bullshit when dealing with authorities in China. My wife and I have occasionally had to ask for information over the phone, having to deal with people who had no idea what we were on about -even though their job position required them to-, refused to transfer us to a supervisor, refused to give their name, hung up the phone at the slightest sign of problems and/or them having to do just a bit of the work they were hired to do. No Sir, the Chinese bureaucracy is in a terrible state generally.

14. china says:

Hong kong refer mainland Chinese as ah Chan,it look down at mainlander because mainlander have no freedoom in press ,human right and fool,you cant blame the HK.
    those ah chan like to praise a mass murderer mao as hero,what a joke.

• Voice of China says:

Too bad you’re city has returned to China and your children will be re-educated to love the motherland. Gotta love the communist system.

Now go back to working in your department store, and remember to smile the next time a mainland customer comes to buy luxury goods in bulk. Remember, you are paid for customer service.

Now gtfo :D

15. nonamemon says:

“Hong Kong’s High Court has ruled that a domestic helper from the Philippines should be allowed to apply for permanent residency in the city………………………………Some critics have said granting residency to domestic helpers would strain the provision of health care, education and public housing…………other non-Chinese nationals can obtain residency after working in Hong Kong for seven years………..And.some politicians and commentators warned that allowing foreign domestic helpers to have permanent residency would allow them to bring their children and other relatives to the city, who would require education and housing.”

Somebody should nuke Hong Kong back to China and close the door to all foreigners.

There is NO more room there, not even for Chinese mainlanders, WTF.

16. alice says:

I think it is not a matter of discrimination.

The fact that Hong Kong is open to so many countries visa-free is because HK is an international city with diversity.

To China, the complicated document work is set by China instead of HK.

China is still a bit strict with its citizen going out of China mainland.

Chinese are not being discriminated. They can get visa to other countries easier if they are applying it outside China.

17. Voice of Reason says:

Voice of China (that’s right I’m calling you out),

I initially wanted to ignore your comments, but something drove me over the edge. I wasn’t sure at first whether it was your staggering arrogance or faulty logic, or whether it was your insistence on defending every little point you made no matter how outrageous, but I soon realized I couldn’t take your bullshit any longer. First of all, I can see you’ve probably taken a debate class sometime in your life, perhaps one in grammar as well hmm? Well congratulations, welcome to the adult world, where, in my experience, people reach a certain stage in their personal development (and education) where they are able to display a broad-minded sense about the world, and are mindful in particular of the fallacy of subjective opinion. The fact that you continue to insist on your own small-minded, nationalistic worldview, and that you defend it by making personal attacks and then by claiming your views are in fact commonly-held, probably means that, A: you are a bully, used to getting your way, B: you lack the capacity for critical thought, and therefore, the capacity to think logically, or C: you work for Fox News. Now, I may have leaped to a few conclusions here – it certainly isn’t worse than the assumptions you so readily give voice to on this board – but the fact that you believe your ability to talk down other people validates your 19th century viewpoints is pretty indicative of your personality. Rhetoric doesn’t equal logic, and I haven’t seen you back up your claims with one shred of credible evidence.You’re the intellectual equivalent to people walk around on the street with large, clear-framed glasses because they believe it makes them look intelligent. You certainly write well. For a racist. While I don’t really need to expound on the racism clearly expressed by your postings, the fact that your excuse is to hide behind the supposed-racist sentiments of all societies when you make your outrageous claims doesn’t bring any more truth to them when applied to the instances of which you speak (low social status of Indian people globally etc.); it marks you are a coward and a racist, nothing more.
    I rarely go out of my way to flame on someone (yes, flame, because that is what I’m doing, not pretending to win a factual argument instead), but in this instance I couldn’t resist. I could spend all day dissecting what you’ve written, line by line, but I have better things to do, and as Eisenhower once said about McCarthy, “don’t get into a pissing match with a skunk.” But I’m sure other people will have no problem doing so.
    Have a nice day y’all :)

• alice says:

What makes you think I am a racist?

• Voice of China says:

Despite the length of your post, you virtually managed to convey nothing but the stupidity of an arts student.

Fist of all, whether you feel inclined to put in your ‘五毛’ doesn’t concern me.

Secondly, please learn to use paragraphs.

Thirdly, forming a general view of Indian people does not make me a ‘coward’.

The word ‘coward’ is defined by the Oxford dictionary as “a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.”

Fourthly, despite stalking me here for days you seem to be incapable of comprehending what I have said. I am simply putting forth the reality that certain racial stereotypes exist without pronouncing my own views.

Rather than address any specific topic, you’ve gone and ‘flamed’ me using personal attacks which lack any merit. Concluding a comment with a quote from Eisenhower may raise your grade in your English class at High School but that’s about where it stops.

I hope I don’t drive you off the edge again….

• Jason says:

and why I’m opposed to people like him is because you’re the final product.

one starts, another slings back. leaving a worse view of each other and a worse view of chinese people everywhere.

• balanced says:

Jason stop throwing stones at glass windows? Get off your high horse u fool. You are not technically superior just because you lived in a once British governed territory. Your contemptuous and pretentious attitude towards others is based on skewered perception of your little reality in a tight little corner of the world with your mobile devices and wannabe western culture. Go and live elsewhere and you see no matter you say, China and India are on the rise. Your comments will matter little when these two big economies will punch above weight and make the world a multi-polar world not dominated by wannabe British elitism.

• Jason says:

and why I’m opposed to people like him is because you’re the final product.

18. Jason says:

both will claim each other started it first,

so what, everyone’s doing it, I’m the smart one for striking rather than waiting. It’s not my fault.

Someone else is suffering for what I did? he’s stupid then.

19. Huzhang says:

Why would we? Mainlanders tend to be mannerless, self serving assholes with no sense of shame.

It’s okay though, over time their growing GDP will turn them all into soft-headed, middle class liberal pussies like Taiwan/Singapore

• Voice of China says:

Hahahahaha funny :D

• Huzhang says:

It’s true man, one day you’ll be arguing with some self-righteous faggot who’ll be bitching you out for being racist to Indians or some shit, except he’ll be a full-blooded Chinese born and bred

Shit half of HK is already like that, completely pussified

20. Mike says:

This is hilarious! Korean guy and Voice of china would make a good couple. Caucasians are still the master race. End of story.

21. Martin says:

The alleged bad behaviour of mainland chinese people from a hongkong citizen point of view has nothing to do with race but with communism.
    In Eastern Germany people used to exibit the exact kind of behaviour, like apathy, lack of ethics, nihilism, lack of vision, lack of individuality, unability to lead an independent life, lack of confidence.

Nonetheless the white european culture is superior that goes without mentioning. Just kidding.

I have never visited China so these are only assumptions.

I suggest for anyone to study

to learn what makes law enforcable and who is truly in charge.

22. Martin says:

PS: Yes, these chinese idiots are our slaves, but it does not have to be this way.

PPS: European civilization would have never prospered as it has without Christ and Christianity.

23. Martin says:

PPPS: Sorry, it is ‘inability’ not ‘unability’.

24. Basti says:

As far as I know these rules have been put in place by Mainland China, not by Hong Kong. In fact, Hong Kong’s politician’s lobbied Beijing to relax travel rules of Mainlanders to Hong Kong as Hong Kong benefits from their shopping tours.

Shenzhen Hukou holders can get a one year multiple entry permit to Hong Kong. It’s basically as good as a visa free entry enjoyed by other countries.

Having gone through the visa application process in Hong Kong and China I must say that Hong Kong is one of the least discriminating countries. You don’t need a blood and aids test (as required in Shenzhen to obtain a residence permit), and they even post your visa without having seen your actual passport.

25. Victoria says:

At first, I looked at the scrollbar, imagining the long article ahead of me.
    But it’s just the comments that take up most of the page :P

26. Jane says:

Every Hongkonger needs a visa/permit to enter China too. I find very rarely a mainlander will look at an foreigner as ‘another person just like myself’. There’s always ‘you and me’,’us and them’. Even people from different provinces, I always hear them criticising their culture, food, habit, language etc..

27. dontmatter says:

it’s because chinese are scum, that’s why. scum of the scum

28. I have to say I really love your blog, the way you write is
    hilarious!

29. Ahanada says:

i find this website quite stupid, Hong Kong itself are already Chinese, Chinese in the sense of what? in the sense of culture, language, food, and etc. Let us be reminded China-town, what is the language of China-town in 1970s , it’s Chinese , and what does it refers to , CANTONESE, exactly, that’s what i meant by Cantonese has contribute so much towards Chinese. and when you say Chinese are different with Cantonese, i felt like im gonna give u a slap on your face, Cantonese itself are Chinese., if you want to differentiate between the mainland people. then please say mainland people. not the term Chinese. because hong kong itself has contribute so much towards Chinese film industry (CANTONESE ).

30. voice of your mother says:

yo voice of china. Fight harder for china. singaporean chinese indonesian chinese or other country chinese will never support mainlanders. Just because chinese believe in democracy does not mean that we thinks we have white blood in us. doesnt matter whether you got good english or whatever. All the time spent u type here….i gotta say you are living in denial. mainlanders are just dogs in indonesia and singapore lol. dude get a life. dont waste ur time here anymore. I really do hope china do something about themselves so that i can be proud to be a chinese. fucktard country. Sad but true.

31. sWaggster says:

u guys know ur all talking about the second strongest country in da world rite? even doh im part of the first most powerful country ; )

32. ChinaMan says:

this is funny too that fact that no korean help to stop that black guy sad and pathetic. LOL

33. ChinaMan says:

how you gonna speak on this when you don’t know shit about what go on in China, the shit that comes out of your mouth is just shit that everyone know. is like asking a kid who’s your parents, no shit he gonna know but try asking a kid do you know what’s DNA is, the kid is gonna start making shit up cause he don’t know. same shit here so korean_guy just shut the fuck up and go act like young buck cry on the phone.

34. Peter says:

“This is a distinction not worth making. I find it amusing to see Chinese trying to look down on other Chinese (mainland to HKer, Hker to mainlander, mainlander to Taiwanese, Taiwanese to mainlander, etc.) when in fact they are from the same Chinese stock!”

That’s like saying that there should not be any distinction worth making between North and South Korean people, and that it’s amazing that they look down on each other when they are both from the same Korean ancestry.

35. AsianNations says:

We have infiltrated your iP, good damn you are not even yellow breed!
    DAMN U POSTING AS KOREAN GUY MAKING KOREA LOOK BAD! YOU WANT WAR, WE BRING WAR TO YOU!
    ¨
    AsianNations!

36. ChinaMan says:

all i want to say is shit happen every where around the world there’s no country that’s perfect, the reason why is cause we’re all human we make mistake. someone keep saying Chinese is bad for human being, well you say that at this period of time ok cool i do hate when some chinese of our that make China look bad i’m not give credit to them cause the fuck shit up back home to our own people. but still what about the time where other country came to my home taking our gold, rape our women, rampage our towm, killing our love one, like my grandmother’s dad was beaten to dead by the japanese. who was bad for human being at that time? HEY don’t forget hitler.

korean_guy all you do is just go on all these site looking for news that tell you how fuck china is you dipshit, we the Chinese people know how FUCK our country is with-in and most of us ain’t proud of that shit. step foot in China or HK or Macau and ask people they’ll tell you the same shit.

i can sit here to EDUCATE you all day everyday but i have life maybe you should get one

37. This Korean guy is one dumb shit says:

South Korea as a nation has only existed since the late 1940s. In the larger sense of all Korean history there have been wars, empires, political intrigue and all sorts of things that have gone on. For the first couple of decades South Korea was ruled by authoritarian leaders that were pretty much dictators. Some of their methods of staying in power were pretty crude and resulted in the imprisonment and/or deaths of some of their opponents.

Didn’t see any mention of Bodo League massacre, Ganghwa massacre, Geochang massacre, Hill 303 massacre, Jeju Uprising, Mungyeong massacre, No Gun Ri Massacre, Sancheong-Hamyang massacre or the Kwangju Uprising.

korean guy if I knew who you were I would take you out, get you drunk until you pass out, shit in a cup, swab a toothbrush with that turd then happily place that toothbrush in your mouth and cup near your face, take a picture and post it on the net so everyone could clearly see the shit that protrudes from your stinky gob.

EAT SOME SHIT

38. ChinaMan says:

your like the angriest kid right now, why you so angry did your uncle play with you asshole again and this time you bleed just a little. you know what the best way for you to deal with this, is to face the problem head on(uncle dick). like what the Chinese say BE A MAN DO THE RIGHT THING!!!
    TAP SUM BONG
    LOL

39. ChinaMan says:

don’t cry your uncle need you or you need his cum i don’t.
    just do your best on dealing with your problem ok if you need anymore help just jump off a bridge.

40. korean_guy up any guys arse says:

korean guy always argues in defense of Korea “China this, China that, we did nothing compared to China”, you make me laugh. Your whole agruement is based on your hatred for one nation. Or perhaps it stems from your want to belong to a different society, your heart was broken by some chinese girl or some chinese guy refused to fuck you?

Anyway you are the most retarded fucker I have ever come across in comment history.

Your mouth should be used as a toilet and bidet by all races. You’d probably enjoy that though.

41. I am a korean wanker says:

I’m Korean and all fucked up because;

I saw my father mercilessly beat my mother, trash the house, get drunk and go out with his friends to gamble and meet women all the time, before he finally walked out on us.

I have seen lots of spousal abuse throughout my time in Korea. I can tell you that it’s not taboo in Korean culture. For example, everyday I watch Korean TV shows that address marital conflict. When a husband is beating up his wife, they usually portray the wife as having deserved it..

In Korea, men are superior in the family. Women status are very low. Once it was legal for a man to beat his wife. I “inherit” the personality from the elders and am happy to slap any woman in the face in front of strangers. Being Korean domestic violence is a part of my culture, a woman is my personal possession to use and abuse.

By and large Korean men are known as effeminate jealous woman beaters and are the lowest rung on the ladder for eligible non-Korean women.

Since I little boy I dreamt that someday when I grow up I am going to marry a White woman or a Latina woman. The problem being no woman will put up with my crap.

In Korean culture, non-Korean Asians are not seen as equal to Koreans. The majority of Koreans are racists. That means that they despise people whose skins are darker than them. Even when a Korean guy is not racist, his parents, relatives, and friends are going to be racist. That makes a long-term relationship or marriage extremely difficult to enter. At some point, I would be forced to choose between a girl and everyone else I know.

It should be noted that before I can marry I must get mummies permission as she is the only woman that truly loves me and I can ever truly love. The person I marry is not necessarily someone I love, so long as they meet the family’s criteria.

Like all Korean men I lie, beg, manipulate, and do other despicable things to have sex with women.

Below are some essential pointers to successful dating of a guy like myself;

1 – KISS UP TO MY MOTHER! This is one of the most important rules to dating a Korean man. Our mother’s influences our lives in a very real way, so be nice to her. Or else she can make your life an eternal hell.

2 – Try to be thin. Almost every foriegn woman that lives in Korea is FAT and UGLY. Sorry girls but you are. So try to stay as much as you can from this stereotype.

3 – Go to all international sporting events with your face painted like the Korean flag.

4 – Play games. Learn to play Starcraft, Broodwar, Lineage, PUMP and DDR. This is in order not to embarrass your Korean guy at the arcade, if you do he will secretly resent you for the rest of his life. Besides you might really enjoy Half-Life.

5 – Make fun of Japan and China often.

6 – Talk about how superior Tae Kwon Do is to every other martial art.

7 – LOVE MY CAR. It doesn’t matter if it is a Porsche, or a fixed up Honda, you must to at least pretend that there isn’t a funny smell coming from the seats. Flattery really works.

8 – Learn to drink A LOT. Soju is the most powerful shit that you can actually put into your system legally. Don’t be a weak drinker. Trust me if you can drink at least 2 bottles you are fine. Plus it will impress any Korean guy’s friends.

9 – Learn at least some of the language. Learning Kamsa-ham needa or Anyoung will make him very happy. Especially in restaurants, it will make him look good. Learning how to say saranghae will make him feel extra special too!

10 – KIMCHI, love it or leave him. Its a Korean staple..some Kimchi may burn your mouth off but you’ll get used to it. You have to realize that Korean food is spicy as hell and you gotta learn to love the feeling of your tongue melting into your throat.

11 – UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU PUT YOUR CHOPSTICKS INTO THE RICE STICKING UP. Just don’t ok.

12 – Go to Korea during New Years. 3 main reasons, first is FREE MONEY, second is free alcohol and third is FREE MONEY.

13 – Size doesn’t matter, its how you use it. Just keep telling him that.

14 – Be a computer/math/science/ nerd. Korean guy’s will love you forever.

15 – Try not to say Don’t go. Roughly in Korean it means asshole. AND really don’t shout this at him if you are IN Korea.

16 – Pretend to love your Korean guy’s singing voice. Especially his drunk karaoke ballards, because we are singing them to you. Pretend to be swept off your feet, we’ll love that.

17 – THE MOST IMPORTANT, Korean guy’s are always right even when it is obviously wrong. Failing to admit this will result in a beating that you must put up with in silence!

GIVE A HEAD TO GET A HEAD

42. Korean's worship cosks in a park says:

View this video filmed at Penis Park in South Korea

Now I am sure that most Korean’s have penis envy!

43. mr.jay says:

you say it like theres no beggars anywhere else except hk lol

44. Dumb Korean's says:

Korean Wifebeaters

A Korean analysis of why Korean men beat their wives.

45. Dumb Korean's says:

Daily pictures of life in Korea # 2 — Poo Culture and Art: A Korean Cultural Phenomenon

Teaching Korean kids young to read with book titles like “SHIT, SHIT! PISS PISS!

Amusing Korean Poop Game – Avoid the Poop and Shoot the Ass

No wonder Korean’s grow up angry and twisted.

46. Korean Child Abuse says:

Obsessed Christian Korean Mental Child Abuse

This is morally disgusting

somebody give them some chocolate in the name of god

47. Dumb Korean's says:

Ohh no, know the Korean’s want to emulate and take credit for Japanese Goods by producing counterfeits!

How entertaining…..

48. Voice of China says:

LOL, gook_guy is probably pissed

49. Johnny says:

True fact! A bigger percentage of Koreans died in NK under the Kim regime then Chinese under Mao. While 40 million is alot of people, China had a population of nearly 650 million at the time of Mao’s failed policies. Also China’s population grew to 900+ million by 1976, around the time of Mao’s death. While it doesn’t excuse Mao’s misguided policies, it is pure irony at its finest that a Korean is giving shit on the subject. 5 million dead North Koreans out of 20 million is 25%, 40 million out of 650 million is a little more than 6%. Even if you decided to argue that it was 60 million, that’s still less than 10% compared to the amount of dead North Koreans under the Kim regime.

50. 老外 says:

LOL! That’s worse than most things I’ve seen in China. I’m just going to go out on a limb and say that Asia is fucked up. Some more than others, some less…

51. The Korean Whorean says:

You shouldn’t talk about our master like that.

52. korean_guy with problems says:

 I’m Korean and all fucked up because;
    Below are some essential pointers to successful dating of a guy like myself;
    5 – Make fun of Japan and China often.
    6 – Talk about how superior Tae Kwon Do is to every other martial art.
    13 – Size doesn’t matter, its how you use it. Just keep telling him that.
    14 – Be a computer/math/science/ nerd. Korean guy’s will love you forever.
    GIVE A HEAD TO GET A HEAD

53. Voice of China says:

Gook simida….

Can you afford to eat meat in Korea sumnida?

ok hamida…

54. nonamemon says:

I agree with that.

Just this once.

Them cocksucking China men are something else, they are like Afrikan bros or what the shit they are.

55. korean_gay & notaman says:

You two are the laughing stock of this site.

One has to bash everything Chinese to feel good about his fucked up culture and country.

The other one it’s English grammar is so fucked that he just does a good enough job on himself to look uneducated. Why the fuck don’t you type in your native language? Atleast then I could translate it and understand what the fuck your attempting to say.

Together they are the dregs that are the China Hush posse or should I say pussies?

56. Peter says:

“Chinese throughout various countries, Taiwan, HK Singapore, etc. all share the same knucklehead jackass mentality”

That’s a lie. Chinese in Taiwan, HK, and SG hate mainland Chinese for the same reasons that the rest of the world hates mainland Chinese. They even get irritated by what mainland Chinese do in their countries, and you can see this on many of their forums.

So what if there are Chinatowns? There are Koreatowns in Beijing, Hong Kong, Qingdao, Shenyang, Shanghai, Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto, Shimonoseki, Hanoi, Toronto, Annandale, Bergen County, Dallas, Aurora, Los Angeles, New York City, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Sydney, and Melbourne. Korean people have been perceived as rude too. This is probably the Korean’s way of preventing people from kicking them out?

57. Peter says:

Spitting is actually something that Chinese detest as well. There have been plenty of bad-mannered Koreans too, but their entertainment industry probably waters down the bad images.

Koreatowns can act as a necessity for rude behaviour from Koreans in the same way you claim that Chinatowns do. Nothing new.