15 year old son of Chinese general drives BMW and assaults a couple violently

| September 16th, 2011

From Netease:

20110915-lishuangjiang-02

A couple was hit violently by the son of a Chinese Army general and famous tenor Li Shuangjiang (李双江) in a dispute near a residential area of Haidian District, Beijing on 6th September. This incident gained huge attention from the public in China. General Li Shuangjiang’s son, the name of which was kept because of his young age will be put in detention for one year according to the Beijing police.

“Don’t you dare call 110!”

“We were driving in front of them while we were entering the gate of our residential area at 9 o’clock that night. We slowed down and heard their honking. When my husband and I got off the car, they came up and hit us.” Yang, the injured female recalled. According to the witness, the 15-year-old Li’s son was in his customized BWM and his 18-year-old friend Su was in his Audi. They are young and tall, hitting the couple together for about 3 minutes without any explanation, despite that the couple’s 5-year-old daughter was crying in the car. The couple was unable to fight back. “Don’t you dare call 110!” the younger Li, who does not have a driver’s license, warned the onlookers.

“They wanted to leave after the assault, but we didn’t want to just watch them escape. There were about 40 residents on the spot, surrounding them and calling the police” one resident said. Li and Su attempted to drive away, but found the way blocked by the bystanders’ cars. Su even said to a car owner “I will give you 2000 yuan if you get out of the way.” Finally they ran without the cars. The police captured them on the grass near the gate.

The couple got head injuries. Mr. Peng had 9 stitches in his forehead and 3 in the back of the head. The nose and right eye were both wounded.

20110915-lishuangjiang-21

20110915-lishuangjiang-20

Father apologizes for son’s attack

Li Shuangjiang, the 72-year-old Chinese Army general and dean of the music department of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Academy of Arts, went to visit the couple in the hospital in Haidian district. "It’s my fault failing to educate my son to behave well" he said. He also promised that his son will be punished by law and he will compensate the couple. The victim Mr. Peng accepted Li’s apology and said that it was not the fault of the father. "Your son is less than 15 years old, and every person might do wrong when young," said Peng’s wife considerately "When we were young, we also did something wrong."

Li Shuangjiang was accompanied by policemen when he went to the hospital, that also aroused headed discuessions on the internet. Someone said it was kind of showing off or threat. But Li explained that “it’s normal to have some body guards and secretaries because of my ranking. I sent them to protect the victims in case of being disturbing by the journalists.”

20110915-lishuangjiang-09

20110915-lishuangjiang-10

20110915-lishuangjiang-11

20110915-lishuangjiang-12

20110915-lishuangjiang-13

20110915-lishuangjiang-14

20110915-lishuangjiang-15

20110915-lishuangjiang-16

20110915-lishuangjiang-17

Public were less forgiving

Now younger Li will be put in detention for one year. And Su will be arrested as soon as the police get the approval from the People’s Procuratorate. Su Wenbin, father of the attacker Su was detained by the police because it was found that the license plate on the Audi driven by Su was registered to another car owned by National Tax Bureau of Shanxi province. Su Wenbin was suspected of using the fake license plate.

20110915-lishuangjiang-01

But the public is not so easy to forgive. They questioned that why younger Li can drive without a driver’s license. Moreover, the BMW was found to have been violating traffic regulations for 32 times. And someone even suspects Su is the son of the chief of Taiyuan police station. The furor from the public toward the “Official 2nd Generation” engulfs the attackers.

The incident reminds the public of a previous case of Li Qiming, the son of Li Gang, deputy director of the public security bureau of Beishi district of Baoding city, Hebei province. Li Qiming struck two students with his car in 2010 while driving drunk, one of which was killed. He shouted "My father is Li Gang” when the crowd stopped him. And “My dad is Ligang” became the pet phrase of many netizens, showing their mockery to the 2nd Official Generation and 2nd Generation Rich.

20110915-lishuangjiang-19

Li Shuangjiang had his son when he was 58

20110915-lishuangjiang-18

Li’s family singing on stage

1. Nexoos says:

Where do these shitbags get their money to buy their cars, at age 15?

I don’t get it. I’m Canadian born and wouldn’t buy my kid a new Toyota even if I was a billionaire. If he to chip in.

Stupid 58 year old child-having, non-disciplining piece of shit.

• nonamemon says:

Where would the Germans be without these dumb ass Chinese buyers?

In a small village outside a city in China there are peasant farm women with real $6,000usd LV bags and I even saw some peasants wearing real $60,000usd Rolex watches.

And all I have is a 15 year old Amerikan junker and I wear a cheap Japanese watch.

What a bitch.

• Carl says:

You finally got the Chinese on your side of the “argumnet”, impressive

• shovelingsnow says:

The CCP are so corrupt and evil! This just proves that Chinese people should NEVER be rich. It’s like giving a kid $100.

Chinese people and money do not mix! They are a bunch of worthless, savages that are better off being slaves.

2. Defined says:

Kid needs hard labor.
    ’nuff said.

3. Koreanfrench says:

Fuck faggot korean_guy he is faggot, guess whose back backl again slim koreanfrenchj is back.

ashole big and widwe

All you here are loseeeeers like me
    LOSER!
    LOserAll you here are loseeeeers like me
    LOSER!
    LOserAll you here are loseeeeers like me
    LOSER!
    LOserAll you here are loseeeeers like me
    LOSER!
    LOser
    tipe kim jong
    !!!!
    shut up!
    absolute alchole!½!!!!!!!””#%#¤

4. Korean_guy says:

I just want to say I love china, they are the best, and the people is the best.
    I have always been jelaus of them, ebcause they are so much superior to koreans.
    I admit that korean is nothing without china. China is the best and you all knows it.
    China is the King, I salute China!

I´m korean_guy and I have a disease, I like to lie but this is not a lie, this is my truth sentence.
    Next time/post will probably be a lie.

PS! I´m bit gayis sometimes

Best regards:
    korean_guy,
    bye!

• Augis says:

And what is the name of your disease?

• Sue says:

Behold. A person brainwashed by the Chinese Propaganda.

‘Sup troll. Next time, call yourself China_guy so we can identify the real Korean_guy and the poser (*cough*you*cough*). Would you?

Sounds like your disease affected your head.

• I'm Korean and all fucked up & some pointers to dating a guy like me says:

I’m Korean and all fucked up because;

I saw my father mercilessly beat my mother, trash the house, get drunk and go out with his friends to gamble and meet women all the time, before he finally walked out on us.

I have seen lots of spousal abuse throughout my time in Korea. I can tell you that it’s not taboo in Korean culture. For example, everyday I watch Korean TV shows that address marital conflict. When a husband is beating up his wife, they usually portray the wife as having deserved it..

In Korea, men are superior in the family. Women status are very low. Once it was legal for a man to beat his wife. I “inherit” the personality from the elders and am happy to slap any woman in the face in front of strangers. Being Korean domestic violence is a part of my culture, a woman is my personal possession to use and abuse.

By and large Korean men are known as effeminate jealous woman beaters and are the lowest rung on the ladder for eligible non-Korean women.

Since I little boy I dreamt that someday when I grow up I am going to marry a White woman or a Latina woman. The problem being no woman will put up with my crap.

In Korean culture, non-Korean Asians are not seen as equal to Koreans. The majority of Koreans are racists. That means that they despise people whose skins are darker than them. Even when a Korean guy is not racist, his parents, relatives, and friends are going to be racist. That makes a long-term relationship or marriage extremely difficult to enter. At some point, I would be forced to choose between a girl and everyone else I know.

It should be noted that before I can marry I must get mummies permission as she is the only woman that truly loves me and I can ever truly love. The person I marry is not necessarily someone I love, so long as they meet the family’s criteria.

Like all Korean men I lie, beg, manipulate, and do other despicable things to have sex with women.

Below are some essential pointers to successful dating of a guy like myself;

1 – KISS UP TO MY MOTHER! This is one of the most important rules to dating a Korean man. Our mother’s influences our lives in a very real way, so be nice to her. Or else she can make your life an eternal hell.

2 – Try to be thin. Almost every foriegn woman that lives in Korea is FAT and UGLY. Sorry girls but you are. So try to stay as much as you can from this stereotype.

3 – Go to all international sporting events with your face painted like the Korean flag.

4 – Play games. Learn to play Starcraft, Broodwar, Lineage, PUMP and DDR. This is in order not to embarrass your Korean guy at the arcade, if you do he will secretly resent you for the rest of his life. Besides you might really enjoy Half-Life.

5 – Make fun of Japan and China often.

6 – Talk about how superior Tae Kwon Do is to every other martial art.

7 – LOVE MY CAR. It doesn’t matter if it is a Porsche, or a fixed up Honda, you must to at least pretend that there isn’t a funny smell coming from the seats. Flattery really works.

8 – Learn to drink A LOT. Soju is the most powerful shit that you can actually put into your system legally. Don’t be a weak drinker. Trust me if you can drink at least 2 bottles you are fine. Plus it will impress any Korean guy’s friends.

9 – Learn at least some of the language. Learning Kamsa-ham needa or Anyoung will make him very happy. Especially in restaurants, it will make him look good. Learning how to say saranghae will make him feel extra special too!

10 – KIMCHI, love it or leave him. Its a Korean staple..some Kimchi may burn your mouth off but you’ll get used to it. You have to realize that Korean food is spicy as hell and you gotta learn to love the feeling of your tongue melting into your throat.

11 – UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU PUT YOUR CHOPSTICKS INTO THE RICE STICKING UP. Just don’t ok.

12 – Go to Korea during New Years. 3 main reasons, first is FREE MONEY, second is free alcohol and third is FREE MONEY.

13 – Size doesn’t matter, its how you use it. Just keep telling him that.

14 – Be a computer/math/science/ nerd. Korean guy’s will love you forever.

15 – Try not to say Don’t go. Roughly in Korean it means asshole. AND really don’t shout this at him if you are IN Korea.

16 – Pretend to love your Korean guy’s singing voice. Especially his drunk karaoke ballards, because we are singing them to you. Pretend to be swept off your feet, we’ll love that.

17 – THE MOST IMPORTANT, Korean guy’s are always right even when it is obviously wrong. Failing to admit this will result in a beating that you must put up with in silence!

GIVE A HEAD TO GET A HEAD

5. nonamemon says:

Well the 888 didn’t help this time.

The fucker kid is gonna do time with his new boy friends in jail.

Hope he will by a whitey’s girl friend in jail.

6. Where’s the real korean guy? Dude was so entertaining

7. Huzhang says:

lol shitty rice job on an BMW

8. Curren$y says:

What a baller. He’s an inspiration to 15-year-olds everywhere.

9. Mark says:

This make China look bad.

America does not have fat old generals with pretty young wife and son driving BMW who assault couples, but PLA is big corporation and America have lot of rich CEO sons who do bad things. China has right to have little emperors just like America.

10. Vonskippy says:

Why doesn’t ChinaHush just redirect to ChinaSmack?

The majority of your articles were published in ChinaSmack – several days earlier.

11. Korean_bitchassChinesePeopleShouldSuckAdickAndChokeOntheSpermInTheirMouth says:

Ha Ha

Read the name punk faggots

(chinese Insects)

12. Korean_bitchassChinesePeopleShouldSuckAdickAndChokeOntheSpermInTheirMouth says:

I am not Korean, I dont like Korean people, I dont like Chinese people either, I dont even like black or white people, but look at me…. I can tell the truth…. CHINESE PEOPLE ARE THE LOW OF THE LOW, I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LOW-LIFE OR SIMPLEX TYPE OF SUMB UNTIL I CAME TO CHINA…

JAPAN
    KOREA
    EVEN NORTH KOREA IS BETTER THEN CHINESE FOLKS.

I ALMOST DIED IN CHINA FROM EATING THEIR FOOD.

SUCH A SHAM AN SUCH A TRUE STORY.

MILK
    PORK
    BEEF
    CHICKEN
    GREEN TEA
    RICE
    “PURE WATER”
    ………………………………..

IT’S ALL FAKE.

GOD BLESS THESE CHINESE FOLKS.

EVEN THEY DON’T DESERVE THE BLESSINGS.

PLEASE BLESS THESE JERK-OFF’S….

PLEASE

13. Korean_bitchassChinesePeopleShouldSuckAdickAndChokeOntheSpermInTheirMouth says:

CHINA…

CANT PLAY BALL…..

EVEN THE ARMY BASKETBALL TEAM STARTED A FIGHT WITH 18-22 YR OLDS AND THEY ARE ALL IN THEIR 30’S AND 40’S.

CANT LOSE TO AN AMERICAN B-BALL TEAM. COLLEGE B.BALL PLAYERS FROM USA BUT TO MAKE IT WORSE IS THE FACT THAT THERE WERE ABOUT 5 CHINESE GROWN MEN VS. 1 AMERICAN…. OF COURSE THE “5 CHINESE” WILL WIN..

WHY ARE THESE IDIOTS SO STUPID?

REAL QUESTION.

BAI YI OR BEI YI ROCKETS ARE THE CHINESE ARMY’S BASKETBALL TEAM BUT THEY SUCK ASS AND STARTED A FIGHT WITH LITTLE BOYS FROM USA ….. NI MEN BU YAO LIAN… FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR…..

YOU HATE AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU SO MUCH MONEY AND YOU THINK THEY ARE SO STUPID AND WEAK BUT WHEN A US GUY STEPS FOOT IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU GET ALL BITTER…. WAKE UP! WE KNOW WHAT U KNOW……….. GIVE US A LITTLE MORE TIME TO BRAIN FUCK YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Korean_bitchassChinesePeopleShouldSuckAdickAndChokeOntheSpermInTheirMouth says:

SUCK ASS BITCHES

15. Korean_bitchassChinesePeopleShouldSuckAdickAndChokeOntheSpermInTheirMouth says:

KOREA. I LOVE YOU. JAPAN I LOVE YOU.

CHINA???…….. YOU NEED HELP……..

CHINA IS FUCKIN’ UP.

16. Korean_bitchassChinesePeopleShouldSuckAdickAndChokeOntheSpermInTheirMouth says:

YOU CANT SPELL ”FAGGOT” WITHOUT C H I N A . . . . .

• ChinaMan says:

suck a dick and chill bitch don’t forget to pull some ice down there, you like a bitch in her period mad as hell. the basketball game? you in the wrong post buddy. (YOU CANT SPELL ”FAGGOT” WITHOUT C H I N A ) how fucking stupid that sound. stop hating cause your country own China money Son

17. ChinaMan says:

these are the fucker that makes China look bad and sadly there more of this dumb fucks in and outside China. These fucker and they’re parents are fucking disgrace to China

18. The Chinese upper class are nothing but worms. They all deserve a good ass whippin’.

• shovelingsnow says:

That’s true! Chinese people cannot handle weath. That’s why Chinese people should be banned from being rich!

They are better off working in sweatshops. They have no class whatsoever. The only group that knows how to deal with money are europeans. That’s why only people of european descent should be allowed wealth.

19. Xiongmao says:

The father DID have a lot of things to apologize for. Unless he’s a complete retard he knew his son had a car, he knew he was driving it and he knew the little emperor had 32 traffic violations. Clearly he chose to do nothing about it. Also it’s hard to imagine a 14 year old -the bastard has been driving for a year- can buy a BMW without his father’s money. Honestly, if China had rule of law the father would have been charged with several counts for his involvement.

PS. Nice way to ruin a perfectly nice Beemer with such a crappy costumization.

20. Rafa says:

I’m Chinese, and I love Korea’s people and culture. Remember Ming and Joseon? That is how we should be, to this day.