Wedding photos in Nazi uniform criticized by netizens

| September 13th, 2011

From MOP:

20110912-nazi-03

A newlywed couple posted their wedding photos on the Internet. The post titled "My Wedding Party Photos in Nazi’s Military Uniform! Everyone, Don’t Be too Harsh!" included photos of the couple playing costume play (Cosplay). The bride was dressed as robot girl, a figure from a famous Manga and the groom who is more controversy dressed as a Nazi in a SS military uniform. Instead of blessings their wedding photos are criticized by the netizens.

20110912-nazi-01

20110912-nazi-19

Comments from MOP:

a24939702(小猫)2011-08-15 10:10:11 发表

无知+无趣
替5000多万死难的人默哀!

"Ignorant and boring.
I feel sorry for the 50 millions victims."

KGB老大(猫王)2011-08-15 10:23:00 发表

楼主等着被欧洲和犹太人民跨国吧!!!

"You should wait for the Europeans and the Jews to arrest you."

在瓷砖上拉屎的猫(野猫)2011-08-15 10:25:48 发表

该穿日军军装,站在你爷爷面前敬个礼!然后跪下磕头…

"Maybe you should put on a Japan military uniform, salute in front of your grandpa and kneel down and kowtow…"

愿望吓掉流星(小猫) 2011-08-15 10:34:55 发表

千万别说是中国人,真的。中国人的名声本来在世界上就一般,你别再败坏了

"Don’t tell others you are a Chinese, seriously. China’s reputation is not so good now, don’t make it worse. "

sun700(小猫) 2011-08-15 10:35:41 发表

你拍了自己看不反对!放出来就是脑残!而且是个绝对的脑残!你自己明白就好!2B

"If you shoot photos like these and keep them to yourself, then it’s ok. But you posted them here, you are a pure moron. You are definitely a dumbass. "

VERUE(波斯猫)2011-08-15 10:44:57 发表

这傻比新郎把party卫军服穿得像保安。

"The stupid bride has made the SS military uniform look like a security guard uniform."

mop男人帮-走Zou道傻了 2011-08-15 10:55:57 发表

这就是个性吗

"Is this what you call "Individuality?"

Spencer_ok(蓝猫)2011-08-15 16:21:10 发表

盲目崇拜的脑残

"Blind worship moron!"

我不是美女诶(蓝猫) 2011-08-15 16:56:33 发表

有没有点历史常识,觉得自己很nb是不

"Have some sense of historical facts, please. Do you think you are awesome (when you are in that SS military uniform)? "

clip_image002

Netizen put the couple’s wedding photo with a historical photo of the Nazi massacre with sarcasm

clip_image001

1. John says:

It’s the most fucking stupid costume ever… Who the fuck wants to get dressed as a Nazi SS trooper?? I wonder who’s bright idea was it?? The wife should have got dressed up as a KKK Klans women hahaha.. more matching… Stupid dumbass people from China….

2. Korean_guay says:

Sighl hai ahhhcton!

3. Korean_guay says:

TAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONGTAP SUM BONG KIOM JONG

4. terror says:

Disgusting! Don’t these Chinese people know that Jews have suffered the most in this world!

They are so barbaric and ignorant. I wish the Japanese imperialists would colonized China – Japanese people are ruthless.

• Huzhang says:

derp derp derp

• think_before_you_speak says:

Jews suffered the most in the world??? Are you kidding me with that crap? 20 million Russians were murdered during the Second World War, over 30 million Chinese died during the Cultural Revolution, and let’s not even mention the goddamn Koreans! That fucking nut job in the north who has made millions YES millions of Koreans starve to death, and you think that the 3 to 5 million jews that died in the death camps suffered the most? It’s not the Chinese who are the problem. I mean look at those cowards in South Korea. They can’t even fight for their own country. They have kept the Americans there for 50 years!! Bunch of pussies, can’t even fight for their own country!

• Ramon Flores says:

Thank god you are a right minded thinker. Here in America the average idiot just gobbles up the revisionist crap there are feed in schools. Thirty years ago this argument would never have happened. I think these pix are just fine, and since they are in costume even better. Yes the south would get its ass handed to them…Big time in any fight with the North.

• ken snyder says:

Don’t you know how much suffering the zionist khazar jews have and are causing in the history of the world? Probably,not because you are just another dumb ass sheeple hard under the propaganda of the kikels.

5. John says:

LOL

Koreans to this, too. :)

Fucking hypocritical Koreans. Why don’t you Zipperheads grow a pair and go take out that Faggot in the North, Kim Il Jong? Too busy sitting here on your faggoty asses dissing the Chinese?

A small photo of Adolf Hitler adorns the entrance to the Fifth Reich, an upscale watering hole in Seoul’s Shinchon university district. A larger picture of the F�hrer hangs across from the bar, where waiters and waitresses with swastika arm badges mix drinks that have names like Adolf Hitlerand Dead. Young people chat at booths surrounded by statues of golden eagles, romanesque columns and large glass display cases of SS insignia. Nazi pins and Iron Crosses are on sale beside the cash register. It almost looks like a quiet shrine to the man who sent 6 million Jews to their deaths in the Holocaust. But this isn’t a neo-Nazi hangout. Some of the patrons aren’t even quite sure who Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were. Others, like regular patron Chung Jae Kyung, 22, are aware of the evil the Nazis did but not especially moved by it. I don’t hate them, I don’t like them, says Chung, a neatly dressed English-lit student with an easy smile. But at least they dressed well.This is Nazi chic, Korean-style. An unthinking fascination with the icons and imagery of the Third Reich is a small but troubling trend in South Korea, a country that suffered enormously under the harsh colonial rule of Germany’s ally, Japan. The Fifth Reich is one of at least three bars in Seoul that have decked themselves out in Nazi regalia over the past year. A big confectioner, meanwhile, used Hitler’s image in a television advertising campaign. And the subways carry an ad, for a popular online community, that features a young man dressed in leather Nazi garb.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053797,00.html#ixzz1Xtv3xePM

6. John says:

More South Koreans enjoying some Hitler fun.

FAGGOTS

7. John says:

Korean models dress up as Nazis

There’s so much of this stuff out there it’s a joke. :)

TAP SOME KOREAN FAGGOTS!

Yim Jae-beom performs on stage wearing a Nazi uniform

Stay klassy, Korea.

8. Huzhang says:

You guys are just lifting articles from Chinasmack now

9. angrywhitewoman says:

You’re a sick fuck! This is so incredibly racist! If some white person dressed like a Japanese in a Military WWII uniform, many asian people would be disturbed, including you. This is a slap in the face to all Jewish peoples and Europeans. This is a dark peice of our history, something you clearly do not understand you seem to look at this like its some kind of joke. FUCK YOU!!!

10. Mark says:

This clown is not wearing just a German army uniform but the uniform of the Schutz-Staffel or SS, which was Hitlers personal body guard, and chief thug, war criminals.

The SS ran all concentration camps where Hitlers political opponents and subversives such as communists , Catholic priests, homosexuals, etc were beaten, tortured and liquidated along with the racially unfit such as Jews and gypsies.

Since life imitates art, it is only fitting to include herewith excerpts from Liaw Yimwu account of his escape from the Chinese gulag state.

“YUNNAN PROVINCE, in southwestern China, has long been the exit point for Chinese who yearn for a new life outside the country…..

So each time I set foot there, in a land where red soil gleams in the sun, I turned restless; my imagination ran wild. After all, having been imprisoned for four years after I wrote a poem that condemned the Chinese government’s brutal suppression of student protesters in 1989, I had been denied permission to leave China 16 times.

Until earlier this year, I had resisted the urge to escape. Instead, I chose to stay in China, continuing to document the lives of those occupying the bottom rung of society. Then, democratic protests swept across the Arab world, and posts began appearing on the Internet calling for similar street protests in China. In February and March, there were peaceful gatherings at busy commercial and tourist centers in dozens of cities every Sunday afternoon. The government panicked, staging a concerted show of force nationwide. Soldiers changed into civilian clothes and patrolled the streets with guns, arresting anyone they deemed suspicious.

Meanwhile, any reference to Tunisia’s Jasmine Revolution (and even the word jasmine) was censored in text messages and on search engines. The police rounded up human rights lawyers, writers and artists. The democracy activist Liu Xianbin, who had served nine years in prison for helping to form the China Democratic Party, was given a new sentence of 10 years. The artist Ai Weiwei vanished in April and has lived under close government surveillance since his release in mid-June….

When public security officers learned that my books would be published in Germany, Taiwan and the United States, they began phoning and visiting me frequently.

In March, my police handlers stationed themselves outside my apartment to monitor my daily activities. “Publishing in the West is a violation of Chinese law,” they told me. “The prison memoir tarnishes the reputation of China’s prison system and ‘God Is Red’ distorts the party’s policy on religion and promotes underground churches.” If I refused to cancel my contract with Western publishers, they said, I’d face legal consequences…

Then an invitation from Salman Rushdie arrived, asking me to attend the PEN World Voices Festival in New York. I immediately contacted the local authorities to apply for permission to leave China, and booked my plane ticket. However, the day before my scheduled departure, a police officer called me to “have tea,” informing me that my request had been denied. If I insisted on going to the airport, the officer told me, they would make me disappear, just like Ai Weiwei…

I had no intention of going back to prison. I was also unwilling to be treated as a “symbol of freedom” by people outside the tall prison walls…

Only by escaping this colossal and invisible prison called China could I write and publish freely. I have the responsibility to let the world know about the real China hidden behind the illusion of an economic boom — a China indifferent to ordinary people’s simmering resentment.

11. Mark says:

I will add that the term applied when opponents of Hitler disappeared into the Nazi concentration camp system was “nact und nebel” which means night and fog. Interesting China uses a similar term.

“However, the day before my scheduled departure, a police officer called me to “have tea,” informing me that my request had been denied. If I insisted on going to the airport, the officer told me, they would make me disappear, just like Ai Weiwei…”

12. Well then says:

This blog seriously needs a better moderation system for the comments section. I’m all for free speech and as anti-Rivercrab as it gets, but ignorant thuggery and uncivility should not be tolerated in discourse. Racist trolls and whiny hypocrites should not be given an opportunity to post their trash. If you want to do that, go to 4chan or tiexue.

13. ChinaMan says:

To who ever that’s not Chinese and hate the Chinese i ask only one thing
    What the fuck are you on this site?
    the site is call China hush not the Weed hush ppl smoke dumb fucks, and if you really hate chinese that bad it make your blood boil why are Ya’ll so fucking dumb keep coming back on the site to get you blood boil AGAIN And AGAIN and AGAIN and it goes on WHY DUMB ass? sorry my bad answer my own Q cuz Ya’ll DUMB not just a little DUMB but DUMB AS FUCK.
    ya i admit i got cheese still from reading some of these shit that ppl wrote about chinese people only judging from these pictures, I’m not gonna lie the dude that’s wearing the Nazi SS military uniform is a FUCK DICK HEAD that need to be cut and burn alive RIP to all Jewish ppl and the ppl that die in Nanking and forever FUCK hitler and those japanese invaded China at that time.
    don’t be calling ppl Racist when you have all kind of name calling us Chinese ppl on this page. So check yourself

ALL CHINESE SALUTE

14. Antonio says:

It´s amazing how WWII Nazi stuff keeps making it wo mainstream. It´s like 3rd Reich´s stuff was Asia´s Vampire/Gothic after all. Sad thing is WWII was for real, kids.

15. blaqsea says:

this stupid mofo… goes to show the education that’s in china, is he not aware nazis want his yellow ass dead too. god the chinese just keep creating more reasons to seriously hate them. and i’m talking far from racewith the way they think they’re just retarded

16. Your Mama's ass says:

It’s cosplay (cross dresser players) not real geez , if you wanted a real nazi for yourself build a time machine for your imaginary world from 70 years ago…(nazi) that dose not exist no more in the current age and time, speak of the devils ….. if they where alive theyd be 70 years old and half dead like a zombie in the movie = Dead Snow (2009)

17. Dragon says:

That @$$holes who said Han Chinese are racist scum, go to hell! Don’t group us all into one basket you fool! I’m from Hong Kong and a Han Chinese, and I would appreciate it if you don’t equate me with that idiot who thinks it’s cool in that uniform!
    I’m actually spitting on the government in mainland, since they refuse history such as the Holocaust to be taught in schools. Heck, no high school students in China know about the T-square massacre! My wife from China knew nothing about it at all until her friend and I told her about it.

• yellow monkey says:

Free tibet!!! F**k u yellow monkeys. and your women too! China belongs to japan.

• voiceofhomer says:

Tibet belongs to the British Kingdom.

Burma belongs to the British Kingdom.

Japan, Taiwan and South Korea belongs to the United States of Amerika which is now a colony of Afrika.

So even if Tibet is free from China, is will still belong to the another foreign Kingdom and Tibet will end up like Jamaika.

Yeah mon.

• voiceofhomer says:

Confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik testified Thursday that he had planned to capture and decapitate former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland during his shooting massacre on Utoya island.

Breivik said his plan was to film the beheading and post the video online. Brundtland had already left the Labor Party’s youth camp on Utoya when Breivik arrived on July 22, after setting off a bomb in Oslo that killed eight people.

Sixty-nine people, mostly teenagers, were killed on Utoya, where nearly 600 members of the Labor Party’s youth wing had gathered for their annual summer retreat.

“The plan was to behead Gro Harlem Brundtland while it was being filmed,” Breivik told the court.

“The goal was not to kill 69 people on Utoya. The goal was to kill them all,” Breivik said.

“Breivik said, “One half of us says you should attack Muslims and minorities. The other half says you should attack elites, those who are responsible.”
        ———————————————————————–

Now why is the Chinese nationalists not doing more in China to get rid of the China muslims and Tibetan minorities?

18. Der Fuehrer says:

Sieg Heil to Japan! We Germans still love Japan so lets send together USA and Israel to hell!

• MarshallVonStrong says:

In Deutschland gibt es keine eindeutige Beziehung zu Japan. Hör auf zu reden Scheiße und Kennzeichnung Deutschland als ein Land mit Japan gebunden und gegen die USA und Israel.

Germany has no unique relationship with Japan. Stop talking shit and labelling Germany as a country bound with Japan and against USA and Israel.

19. MarshallVonStrong says:

Ihr seid verdammt dumm! Ich sag dir jetzt bist du kein reines Blut deutschen Nachfahre so kippe um das Tragen der Uniform im Zusammenhang mit catstrophic Veranstaltungen und auch nur von Deutschen worned gehen. Lassen Sie die Geschichte Vaterländer Deutschen!

You people are fucking stupid! I’ll tell you now you are no pure blood German decendant so cant go around wearing a uniform linked to catstrophic events and also worned by only Germans. Leave the fatherlands history Germans!

20. cindy says:

These china people are such publicity hound.

21. cindy says:

PowerBullTroll:

Actually I’m a Chinese girl from Hong kong and I have never eaten a dog or cat or worm or cockroaches in my life because I am not South Korean. Nor did I have any plastic surgery done like the 50% of the south koreans. I am 100% natural woman with natural big round eyes with double eyelids, small nose, narrow face unlike the super mongoloid down syndrome facial feature natural south koreans. I love my natural Chinese facial features and my natural body 34C2434 5ft2 given by God to many Chinese girl. God bless. And I don’t suffer from inferiority complex like 99% of the south koreans. Thank God!

I am friendly with all girls especially Japanese and chinese from hongkong and Taiwan. But the south korean girls are repulsive. They don’t like me because I don’t share the same enthusiasm like they do about plastic surgery. And they hate me because I don’t like those gay korean dramas.
    I like all men and will date them except for south korean men, because they are low lives and they have really disgusting hygienes. They smoke like a chimney. They spits. They urinate in the street. They are alcoholic beating their women. Treat their women less than coakroaches. They steal and are liars with no shame. Never do business with them or sign any contract with them. 100% lack of decency.

In general south koreans give the word “low lives” to a whole new level. Talking about lower than low.
    You can’t take the south koreaness out of a south korean no matter where they are born. Korean will be korean. A cockroach. And all educated chinese and japanese girls know. I just want to say I´m just Trolling U.

• 老外 says:

I’ve eaten a dog in Yunnan, and a donkey in Hubei. I must say they’re quite delicious, and have no problem with anyone eating such food. Killing any kind of animal and not wasting the body is very honorable.

Since you like all men except South Koreans, would you be willing to date me? :-D I’m so nice! :-D Well, most of the time…

> because they are low lives and they have really disgusting hygienes. They smoke like a chimney. They spits. They urinate in the street. They are alcoholic beating their women. Treat their women less than coakroaches. They steal and are liars with no shame.

Have you ever been to mainland China? Hmm. Very few people take showers often in rural areas. The hygiene practices are absolutely horrific everywhere. Not that I mind… I mean, I realize they’re very poor.

But everyone smokes and spits everywhere. I’ve seen people pissing in the streets, getting drunk and abusing their women, etc… in fact, many Chinese women tell me how much they dislike Chinese men. :-(

I feel bad for Chinese dudes, especially for my friends; they have everything against them. More than 32 million men who won’t be able to find wives by default. Then there’s all the Chinese women who either can’t stand them and want to find a foreigner, or realize they’re a hot commodity and only go for the rich guys. I think that leaves over 100+ million men who won’t be able to find a wife.

China’s got problems. South Korea’s got problems. Japan’s got problems. USA’s got problems. The world’s got problems. None of us are above anyone… except maybe we’re all above those crazy-ass muslims.

• cindy says:

I am actually a non Asian fat woman from USA. I just want to say I´m just Trolling U.

I just want to point out all the facts about south koreans because they troll too much.

• 老外 says:

Oh, you’re fat? Hmm. If you were Asian, I’d be okay with it. Unfortunately, since you’re not Asian, I can’t accept you as my life partner. :-(

22. Anti-italian soldier says:

You really suck as a person …. Even more than you married that witch is as beautiful as idiot … I have no words ….

23. Malay guy says:

I think Chinese people should learn their manners in doing something that doesn’t offend other people. You people should learn how to be ethical, appropriate and respectful. You wouldn’t like me to offend you, would you? Be like the Japanese people. Not only they are very hardworking, very creative and vey discipline, they are very ethical, full of principles in doing something and treat people appropriately, respectfully and have deep understanding of manners. In a way, they are very polite. Chinese should learn from Japanese. Chinese like to argue to defend they wrongdoings most of the time, get away with it and the facts contradict them. Japanese just keep silent, move on and think better things to do. Moreover, being ethical and very polite is part of Japanese culture. Whereas Chinese, it is not even their custom to be polite and ethical and they need to learn to behave by experience and others. Moreover, Chinese like to cheat, do dirty tricks and not creative in doing things. Well let’s facts speak for itself shall we, in case you think I am being non-sense. Don’t throw fire at people when you yourself know you can get burnt from the fire and getting pain at the end. Just don’t play with fire!

• Anti-italian soldier says:

malay guy, It just happens I was talking on the Chinese and Japanese with an Argentine friend of mine and we were just saying more or less the same things. However, you have guessed in full. The Chinese is very bad as a person. But I assure you that the Italian is worse

24. Malay guy says:

In this world I only hate two groups of people fake Jews such as Khazars, Illuminati, Zionists and some other unnamed fake Jews who worship Satan and Exploitative Sinocentrism imperialistic money culture. One group pretended to be Jews and the other are bunch of evil Chinese but not all Chinese who try to make East Asians and South East and Asians are descended from Chinese which not true and want to control the people’s country through political and economic means. If there is a military means of conquering other people’s territory through war, invasion and occupation, they will use it by force as they willing to do it. Both are influentially and economically strong and humiliated other people and invade other people’s territory such as Palestinians and Tibetans. Both also brainwashed people through their propaganda of Holocaust and Nanking massacre and many other things are make believe to be true, which is actually false. The Fake Jews also created evil Banking system of usury to gain economic power and funded wars and the other evil group used their exploitative methods to get anything especially money by any means necessary and having the advantages of massive lands and hundreds of millions of people to spread their evil exploitative Sinocentrism imperialistic money culture. One is in the West and the other is in the East. Similar in Satanic and evil conquest but different in territory of two separate worlds.
    I don’t hate people for their race, looks, and color of their skin or their ugliness. I hate people who attack other people’s country economically or by force and capable of exploiting other people’s national territory whether it is externally or internally.
    The truth behind World War 2 is that it was orchestrated and funded by Zionists who pretended to be Jewish. Zionists funded both sides the allied forces and the Axis powers. World War 2 was about establishing United Nations and State of Israel. Zionists who supported fascist Italy and put Benito Mussolini as their pawn to get what they want. It’s not Italian you should is the Satanic Zionists who funded and control Italy you should hate.
    These cruel and evil people are the ones who wanted to create New World Order. Now they are targeting and attacking Muslims. The Zionists are actually behind 9/11 and that is why some people say it is an inside job, which is true. How in the world a Super power nation like United States of America with best security and the best technology in the world could let some planes fly into buildings and yet they have well advanced camera that can record everything very well. Also when Building 7 suddenly collapsed with no planes flying into it at the time 9/11 event occurs just makes you wonder probably it’s a demolition? The photo of Osama death seems fake to me. It’s computer-generated photo because it doesn’t look real. Don’t believe in the same intelligence that told people there is weapon of mass destruction in Iraq and there isn’t any at all. You must see this is their plan, the plan to rule and conquer the world. The Muslims will fight back. The one-eyed Dajjal will be defeated and Illuminati’s symbol is the one eyed-pyramid and their satanic worshippers are making way for his arrival. Moses who was sent by God defeated the Pharaoh of Egypt for deifying god and One-eyed Dajjal who also defied God will also be defeated by Jesus who is son of Virgin Mary is now waiting in the sky for his arrival.
    By the way Italian food are nice Pasta, Spaghetti, Pizza, Lasagna and many other wonderful dishes and the people are quite friendly too. Well some people are good and bad just like in Italy just my country they wonderful and nice ones and there are also evil and retarded ones.

25. ThePaleWolf says:

The male looks pretty boss and the female is alright, they both looks very happy together and i think everyone is just jelly :P mean while they are having homos and dikes marry each other… which is something that i would care about then these to nice normal happy people.

26. tom says:

It’s a costume party, what’s the big deal, I don’t get it? Lighten up people.

27. zzzz says:

Wow You people are so full of yourself. It’s just a costume, get over with it.

28. Dianne Scuttes says:

that guy in the Nazi Uniform is really hot and sexy the and so good lucking that Nazi Uniform turns me on big time I wish I was his bride getting married to him he is really hot guy I would love to be in his arms not

29. David says:

This guy and his cohorts are fucking cunts. My Mother’s cousin a Wing Commander in the Royal Air Force was shot down over Caen in France by the Nazi bastards. The rest of my family during WWII were constantly living in fear of a Nazi bomb landing on their house. I hope they are not planning on honeymooning in Europe – They just might end up like Hitler, Goering, Himmler, Goebels, and the rest of the Nazi scum.

30. LOL says:

LOL Nazi does not fit with Asian. Nazi fit more with White people!! Return that custume back to White PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are Asian, then try imperier Japanese soldier suit!!! LOL. If White have Nazi, then Asian have Imperial Japan. LOL

31. Efe says:

I didn’t expect anyone’d take an asian in Nazi uniform seriously, lol.

32. Richtofen says:

I think these are very beautiful wedding pictures.

Nazis are no longer doing the crimes that they used to. It’s over, stop being Yankee Doodle Dummies and realize that.

It’s a very nice uniform after all, and the bride is gorgeous. :)

33. Michigan Patriot says:

The wives should then strip their husbands of their military uniforms and dressed in these uniforms themselves; women look great in cross-dressing drag !

34. Ragnar says:

Hello Friend

Nice to see that you put on some historical clothes from a golden time.
    Though this is old stuff, since you posted it a long time ago.

I like it, we like it.
    If you were living in europe, north of europe, I would have used your
    fotos in my campaing. As there are soon to be elections where I live.

SvP 2014

35. GOD says:

GOOD FOR THEM, they look adorable and the man is quite good looking himself. I support them 100%. <3 I LOVE wearing my nazi uniforms. Many people around the world do too for it is popular in fashion (especially music industry) and has a ever growing fetish in the kink world. DEAL WITH IT! Because fashion and cosplay is different from practicing the belief. Ha ha♫

36. Tresi Nonno says:

1. they obviously try to cosplay like Japanese;
    2. since they r trying to be like Japanese then, yep, Japanese uniform (of Kwantung army) would suit best.

37. Mimi says:

I love your costume! I think its sexy. Not sure what the problem is. You’re obviously not a real nazi. Its hot!

38. ariel says:

People calm down. I think nazi uniforms are very stylish and beautiful. It was just a cosplay. blessings to the couple.
    ah and, please educate yourself more. Jews aren’t as pity nation as they want to appear. By the way there’s a proof that the picture of a nazi soldier shooting a woman is fake. Just like many others :)

39. Ma1107y says:

Awesome M32 outfit. I wish i have one…

40. nazis sind scheiß wichser says:

ihr seid doch behindert in ner naziunform zuheiraten idioten wie euch hätten die als erstes in die gaskammer gestekt ihr idioten

41. nazis sind scheiß wichser says:

ihr spinner habt doch was am kopf solche idioten wie euch hätten die zuerst in die gaskammer geschmissen in einer naziuniform zu heiraten ihr seid doch behindert im kopf sone affen wie euch müsste man jeden tag in die fresse haun ihr spinner

42. Amanda says:

I pity both of them. On the road to Hell. Sad, pathetic, clueless, stupid and evil.

43. KoreanFrenchGuy says:

Yeah we fight the japans korean_guy then we have lots of gay sex with french dudes, ok?

Then you can take a africano banana and banana banna ok?

TIOP KIM JONG!

44. Mark says:

Kim Jong-il aka Korean Guy

Only natural for the progeny of a system based on mass murder and racist Han supremacy to admire other systems based on mass murder and racist genocide.

45. ChinaMan says:

Dipshit KOREA_FAG not every fucking Chinese is like those two dumb ass fucking couple in the pic, i don’t know if they’re chinese or not but if the dude is i’ll fuck him up myself. as for you KOREA i’ll punch your fucking mouth if i ever see your pussy ass bitch, ya hide your fucking face cause you know you’ll get fucked if you didn’t mask up. know the Chinese history before saying shit or maybe you do and know every mother fucking thing that happen and you still talk shit, shut the fuck up after all the shit happen to us mother fucking Country try to take our land and shit get the fuck out of here Bitch. Our Country China need time to grow look at how many people we have, i know some chinese are FUCKED UP AND THEY SHOULD DIE but not every chinese. bullshit happen but if you live there and know how life is in China you might not say shit like this but guess what your fucking korean_guy what a joker, SHUT YOUR DICK SUCKING ASS EATING MOUTH IF YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT kOREAN_BITCH. ALL CHINESE SALUTE

46. I'm Korean and all fucked up & some pointers to dating a guy like me says:

I’m Korean and all fucked up because;

I saw my father mercilessly beat my mother, trash the house, get drunk and go out with his friends to gamble and meet women all the time, before he finally walked out on us.

I have seen lots of spousal abuse throughout my time in Korea. I can tell you that it’s not taboo in Korean culture. For example, everyday I watch Korean TV shows that address marital conflict. When a husband is beating up his wife, they usually portray the wife as having deserved it..

In Korea, men are superior in the family. Women status are very low. Once it was legal for a man to beat his wife. I “inherit” the personality from the elders and am happy to slap any woman in the face in front of strangers. Being Korean domestic violence is a part of my culture, a woman is my personal possession to use and abuse.

By and large Korean men are known as effeminate jealous woman beaters and are the lowest rung on the ladder for eligible non-Korean women.

Since I little boy I dreamt that someday when I grow up I am going to marry a White woman or a Latina woman. The problem being no woman will put up with my crap.

In Korean culture, non-Korean Asians are not seen as equal to Koreans. The majority of Koreans are racists. That means that they despise people whose skins are darker than them. Even when a Korean guy is not racist, his parents, relatives, and friends are going to be racist. That makes a long-term relationship or marriage extremely difficult to enter. At some point, I would be forced to choose between a girl and everyone else I know.

It should be noted that before I can marry I must get mummies permission as she is the only woman that truly loves me and I can ever truly love. The person I marry is not necessarily someone I love, so long as they meet the family’s criteria.

Like all Korean men I lie, beg, manipulate, and do other despicable things to have sex with women.

Below are some essential pointers to successful dating of a guy like myself;

1 – KISS UP TO MY MOTHER! This is one of the most important rules to dating a Korean man. Our mother’s influences our lives in a very real way, so be nice to her. Or else she can make your life an eternal hell.

2 – Try to be thin. Almost every foriegn woman that lives in Korea is FAT and UGLY. Sorry girls but you are. So try to stay as much as you can from this stereotype.

3 – Go to all international sporting events with your face painted like the Korean flag.

4 – Play games. Learn to play Starcraft, Broodwar, Lineage, PUMP and DDR. This is in order not to embarrass your Korean guy at the arcade, if you do he will secretly resent you for the rest of his life. Besides you might really enjoy Half-Life.

5 – Make fun of Japan and China often.

6 – Talk about how superior Tae Kwon Do is to every other martial art.

7 – LOVE MY CAR. It doesn’t matter if it is a Porsche, or a fixed up Honda, you must to at least pretend that there isn’t a funny smell coming from the seats. Flattery really works.

8 – Learn to drink A LOT. Soju is the most powerful shit that you can actually put into your system legally. Don’t be a weak drinker. Trust me if you can drink at least 2 bottles you are fine. Plus it will impress any Korean guy’s friends.

9 – Learn at least some of the language. Learning Kamsa-ham needa or Anyoung will make him very happy. Especially in restaurants, it will make him look good. Learning how to say saranghae will make him feel extra special too!

10 – KIMCHI, love it or leave him. Its a Korean staple..some Kimchi may burn your mouth off but you’ll get used to it. You have to realize that Korean food is spicy as hell and you gotta learn to love the feeling of your tongue melting into your throat.

11 – UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU PUT YOUR CHOPSTICKS INTO THE RICE STICKING UP. Just don’t ok.

12 – Go to Korea during New Years. 3 main reasons, first is FREE MONEY, second is free alcohol and third is FREE MONEY.

13 – Size doesn’t matter, its how you use it. Just keep telling him that.

14 – Be a computer/math/science/ nerd. Korean guy’s will love you forever.

15 – Try not to say Don’t go. Roughly in Korean it means asshole. AND really don’t shout this at him if you are IN Korea.

16 – Pretend to love your Korean guy’s singing voice. Especially his drunk karaoke ballards, because we are singing them to you. Pretend to be swept off your feet, we’ll love that.

17 – THE MOST IMPORTANT, Korean guy’s are always right even when it is obviously wrong. Failing to admit this will result in a beating that you must put up with in silence!

GIVE A HEAD TO GET A HEAD

47. terror says:

I agree. Those racist Hans are the scum of the earth. They are also very ugly and evil.

I can always spot a Han: yellowish/brown tinge to skin, flat/wide nose (like a monkey), protruding mandibles, short, scrawny, black beedy little eyes, greesy black hair, and a lack of soul. A very ugly race indeed. There is something very savage about them.

48. Mark says:

“NUTS”

-General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

49. KoreanFrenchGuy says:

U wanna suck my nuts? You are welcome, please suck as much you want, you american gay ha ha ha

TIP KIM JIUNG

50. me says:

@korean_guy

your time will come, and it will strike hard bitch.

keep it up. write back, we REALLY want to hear from you.

51. Mark says:

Woof Wooof!

52. ChinaMan says:

LOL what a joker that’s all shit ya buddy go TAP SUM BONG you need it oh ya incase you don’t know what Russell Peters means by that is go smoke some weed, and this one is from me put some ice down there woman sound like your on your period maybe that’s why you feel disgusting go take a show sunny.
    if you feel that disgust about Chinese than stay off the site but you keep coming back so you can feel dirty all over again what a whole.

53. jur says:

Oh don’t you love the irony of humanity here?

54. MarshallVonStrong says:

Your saying this on the comment feed of a fucked up asian couple with a groom dressed like a National Socialist

55. cindy says:

I’m Korean and all fucked up & some pointers to dating a guy like me:

You nailed everything about South koreans. Amen!

56. Jim Maport says:

Your reply must be the finest troll I have ever read on the internet. Well played sir! Keep up the good work.

57. DontActLikeYouKnowMe says:

dude really u have a google images comedy photo stuck in your head get out of here for realz get a life is this wut u do all day…pathetic i dont even have sympathy for you and dont promote what he/she says!!! and u think ur funny psht please. and the ones who agree with you are stupid! Anata wa baka desu! is all i can say to you.and this is no sense of “humor” its a sense of crap

58. fcking sht blls says: