Japanese artificial hymens are popular in China
Recently few websites and forums published the information about artificial hymens being popular among Chinese women who want to fake their virginity. These hymens are distributed under the brand of “Joan of Arc”, who is also known by the name “Virgin of Orleans”.
The funny fact is that these hymens are coming packed TWO in a wooden box or paper bag. That’s really weird. Why two? Wouldn’t just one be enough? Well, I’ll leave this question to the consideration of readers and meanwhile will provide the adapted translation of website homepage, distributing this irreplaceable (?) product.
Introduction: The origins of Joan of Arc Red
For women, hymen is very important. But due to participation in various sport disciplines, premarital tasting of the forbidden fruit and other acts, the hymen can be damaged and broken. This can haunt the woman’s whole future life. Joan of Arc Red came to solve this problem. “Once you try it, your secret sorrow will be solved"
"Japanese Joan of Arc Japan" was invented in 1993 by Dr. Shiro Hisaki from the Human Science Research Center in Kyoto, Japan. It first became popular among the college students in Seto Inland Sea. In 1995 it was popularized in Thailand and nowadays is used by many women in Southeast Asia, South Asian subcontinent and the Middle East.
I. Who should use Joan of Arc Red
1. Female whose hymen was broken due to physical exercise (gymnastics, track and field sports, martial arts, etc.)
2. Females whose hymen was broken due to premarital sex (active or passive)
3. Females whose hymen was broken as a result of childhood games
4. Females whose hymen was broken due to masturbation
5. Females with congenital defects of hymen
II. The principle of Joan of Arc Red
Put the artificial hymen, Joan of Arc Red, into vagina. When being dissolved by secretions, it changes into gelatinous mass and quickly binds. After penetration of penis and friction, red pigment from Joan of Arc Red will be spread over male’s and female’s sexual organs.
III. How to use Joan of Arc Red
1. Wash and dry your hands. Take out the hymen from the aluminum foil package and rub it with your hands. Don’t rub it too vigorously in order not to affect the liquid absorption.
2. If vagina is moist, you can put the hymen directly into it. If vagina is dry, before insertion, the hymen can be moistened with cold or warm water. Insert to the depth of 5 cm (about the second joint of the middle finger). Do it quickly so that it doesn’t stick to the fingers when you take them out.
3. You can have sex 3-5 minutes after putting the artificial hymen, Joan of Arc Red (put it in few minutes before the foreplay, generally speaking it can be broken 20 minutes after insertion).
4. Using it is not painful. In order to achieve the better result, woman should moan as if the real hymen is broken. After sex, go to the washroom to clean the bloody excretions. Use cleansing lotion 3-5 times.
5. Easy to use. Clinically proven to be non-toxic and without side effects. Painless, no allergic reactions.
IV. Is Joan of Arc Red safe?
Many [women] seeing the ad are initially tempted by Joan of Arc Red, but worry about its effectiveness and safety. These worries are unnecessary. Joan of Arc Red was invented in 1993 and after nearly 20 years’ development and improvement, it is mature product, with most possible problems taken in account. Dear customers, rest assured with your purchase.
V. Is the breaking of Joan of Arc Red painful?
Not very painful, just a little bit. Otherwise it will create confusion. The material sticks to vagina’s wall and its breaking causes little pain as with the rupture of the real hymen. Moreover, it will emit a small amount of “blood” which is similar to a mixture of real blood with vaginal secretions as with the real flow during the first time
VI. Composition of Joan of Arc Red
Natural proteins (without any side effects to human body), synthetic membranes, hemoglobin, water-soluble sodium carboxymethyl, cellulose-based agents and so on. […]
VII. What’s the difference between the product packed in wooden box or paper bag?
Only the package is different. The principle itself, chemical composition and the size (5 cm * 3.5 cm * 0.02 cm) are the same. Wooden box is safer for transportation. Paper package can be put into handbag when going out. All packages are coming with two [hymens], each in its own sterile aluminum foil package.
VIII. Manufacturer of Joan of Arc Red
Miyamoto Brothers Company, Chiba, Kobe, Japan. Come with product certificate and other documents.
IX. Precautions for the usage of Joan of Arc Red
1. Wash hands and keep them clean when using. Don’t use it immediately after shower. The product can be generally retained in the body for 1-2 hours, and sometimes for 4-5 hours. However, the high body temperature and [vaginal] discharge will lead to earlier product melting.
2. Should not be used by menstruating or pregnant women. Women having vaginal wounds or gynecological diseases are suggested to get treatment before usage.
X. Guarantee of Joan of Arc Red
The expiration date for a product in wooden boxes is until 2012 while the paper boxes are valid until 2015.
In conclusion I’d like to notice that not everyone in China knows French history and Joan of Arc. Thus, the wittiness of this brand name is possibly unnoticed by most Chinese consumers. I wonder if ChinaHush readers can come up with some creative names that could be used in the Chinese market.
And those of you who want to know if virginity is important nowadays in China, are invited to read my post about virginity complex of Chinese girls.