Male factory workers who make bras

| March 10th, 2011

A set of photos of male factory workers in Dongguan making bras was made popular on MOP.

20110311-bra-01

Bra and man, putting these two words together, I believe many people would laugh, as if no more words needed to explain. However in the underwear factories that are widespread across Dongguan, these two words are absolutely combined into one. He creates it, and it feed him.

20110311-bra-02

20110311-bra-03

20110311-bra-04

20110311-bra-05

1. Ben says:

Whats so ridiculous of a man making bras? Its a job, and it helps feed him and his family — so I don’t really see the point of this story.

Don’t even get me started with the tags of your article…”Sad”, “Funny”, “Social Issues”

Maybe chinahush should find better writers for their website, or I should just find a better website about China.

• Jihad-Punk says:

my thoughts exactly. I don’t understand the point of this post. Ohhh, a group of men making brassieres… for money! WOW!! What a big f–king deal. /s

It’s a job. People need work, so they can feed their families.

ChinaHush has some good articles, but this article is very stupid, sexist and pointless.

2. Dr. K says:

I look at it this way: training for the young men. Knowing how one of those things is put together and works has 2 benefits:

1) He can look at a girl and have an idea of how much is real and how much is due to the underlying support structure, and

2) It will be far easier for him to figure out how to remove one in the dark, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

3. Gary says:

If I owned a factory making women’s undergarments I would only hire men. It is a lot more difficult for them to wear one to go home (steal).

4. vonskippy says:

In other breaking news – commercial laundry’s hire women to wash men’s underwear.

Where will the madness end?

5. ramjet44 says:

This is a great article because if one knows how to make one,one will know how to take one off their lady rather quickly instead of fumbling!

6. Curren$y says:

Post Chinese articles on the Japanese earthquake.
    Chinasmack is down, anyone knows why?

• Crystal says:

Since yesterday.
      It’s funny that every time when ChinaSmack is down – someone will post the question “Why?” on ChinaHush 🙂

• B-real says:

Back in the day when these sites were first started, Allot of the post and commentors were also working behind the scenes at each other’s sites. Its like their own small community. Some one always knows whats going on with the other.

• Crystal says:

Too bad 🙁
          Anyway, I think that it is the “growth” problem, and ChinaSmack will come back stronger than before.
          I just wonder if Fauna has the dedicated server – with her traffic she really needs one.

• some says:

Server problems I guess: on twitter, they are looking for an “experiences server admin”. lolololol

• Lois says:

With all these silly websites, such a great page keeps my inretent hope alive.

7. Chipotle says:

I have to agree with the general sentiment about this post. It’s crap. ChinaHush has really been lagging lately, while ChinaSMACK has been thriving. I know you’ve got more talent than this, CH.

8. tata says:

Chinasmack has been compromised by China

• xino says:

Good!

the site can go fuck itself!

they instigate news and racism!
      always allow china men to vent their anger on chinese girl going out with a black man

9. xino says: