Howard Wong: A ridiculously good drummer, especially at 3 years old

| May 5th, 2010

I can’t believe this kid is three years old.

This is him playing drums to the song 美好特质, (Beautiful Quality) at Sunway Carnival Mall. I’m guessing that this mall is in Malaysia based on a Google search. I’m pretty sure the family is Chinese because they speak Chinese at home in the other home videos they have posted.

(If you cannot see YouTube videos in China, try use VPN software : Freedur ,  and use coupon code CHINAHUSH to get 10% off.)

another song at the same mall:

And this is him at 18 months…

1. Kong says:

Put something really vacant here: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(e.g. Sofa)

2. SH says:

yup, great talented kid.
    sunway carnival mall is in Province Wellesly of PENANG, MALAYSIA.

i wonder what’s his nationality… hmmm…

3. SY says:

they are Malaysians…100% sure:)

4. imran_bangladesh says:

I can’t believe it that how to possible it.
    It is actually god gift.

Many Many Thnx god!

5. priya says:

how can we contact Howard Wong?

6. Sushil says:

I think he is Chinese. No matter to me what is his nationality but he has awesome gift by God.

7. Flora Makowski says:

Yes … he is a Malaysian Chinese!!!! Can tell by the way his mum was counting in Mandarin … it is a typical slang from Penang. And wow … this sure is an extraordinary kid … with musically talented parents too!!

8. Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and certainly not seem to get something done.