Chinese-ification of a Danish bacon commercial

| March 17th, 2010

1. Kai says:

LoL, it kinda works. That’s just an internet parody, right? As in, the Chinese-ified version wasn’t actually produced by the company or its reseller and broadcast on China television, right?

Uhm,,, Danish streaky bacon,, time for a trip to Metro for some inferior-yet-similar stuff.

3. dongshizhang says:

is that danish commercial not a rip off of this one?

the music is even the same, c’mon!!

• GuoBao says:

there’s been plenty of that kind before as far as I remember,, anyway truly original commercials are hard to think up these days. I guess humour is my favourite.

4. mell says:

SO when did Hip-Hop become Chinese – “NOT” Again Purely American Dance. Don’t Steal Black American Ideas and call Chinese. Everyone knows this.

You are mis informed, funny as this is its still Ameican Culture – Not even Danish, yet for sure NOT Chinese

• Veronica says:

Did you even listen to the Chinese version?? Does that sound like hip hop to you?! That’s actually a type of music used in Chinese comedic performances.

“Don’t Steal Black American Ideas and call Chinese.”- Well, why don’t we sue America and the western world for taking gunpowder (which they later used for killing machines called ‘guns’) as well as silk and paper- all Chinese inventions created centuries before the West had such technologies.

By the way, you might one to brush up on our English writing skills- Nobody Writes Like This.

• Veronica says:

* ‘want’ not ‘one’- my bad, I typed too fast.

In case you actually misunderstood the video, the first half is the original commercial. The Chinese version is in the second half where the soundtrack is replaced by Chinese comedic singing- it doesn’t sound Western in any way.