Liu Qian stuns Japanese audience with street magic

| March 9th, 2010

Liu Qian is a magician from Taiwan who is now famous all over China, and increasingly, the rest of East Asia. He performed at the annual Spring Festival Gala this year and last year and has become a national phenomenon. Below are two videos of him performing street magic in Japan – I really hope East Asia becomes more regionalized and it seems that Liu Qian is furthering Sino-Japanese relations in his own way – there has been ping pong diplomacy…now magic diplomacy?

Street Magic 1

Street Magic 2

Street Magic 3

More pictures of him:

1. John says:

VERY COOL! Xie xie!

Wow,, that kinda beats David Blaine standing on one leg pretending to fly. How the hell did he go through the bars?? I doubt they were fake.

• Lol says:

The horizontal bars slide to the side into the vertical chain things. Notice how he use the coat to cover up the vertical structures.

3. Carl says:

nice one, magic diplomacy

4. wham says:

That was ridiculous.

5. Paul Muldrow says:

You can not believe how long ive been searching for something like this. Went through 7 pages of Yahoo results couldnt find diddly squat. Very first page on Bing. There was this…. Really have to start using it more often!

6. White Magic says:

Really cool magic tricks 🙂

7. Mary Griffin says:

David Blaine is not the best magician but he surely amazes me with his old tricks:,~

8. huan kuan says:

good see magic and like meet angain ok.

9. huan kuan says:

p/s: I hopr you will remember me and keep my magic photo. deaf magician new home bm address: the magician . 1130 . mukim 9. kampung berapit. 14000 bukit mertajam penang,malaysia.

Prove you are human! * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

1. Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /nfs/c03/h03/mnt/168085/domains/chinahush.com/html/wp-content/themes/chinahush3.0/functions.php on line 38
    Infinite USB plug created by Chinese design student | ChinaHush