First of all happy new year! Bye bye 2009 and hello 2010! ChinaHush is founded in 2009, today I will like to thank everyone for reading and supporting ChinaHush in the past year!
And what would be more appropriate than ending 2009 with another tally?
1. Chen Shaoyong (陈少勇): Former Secretary of Provincial Committee and Standing Committee in Fujian Province, was under “regulations” (双规 Shuanggui: ordered to give a clear explanation of one’s issues; give a confession) in July 2008 and was “double fired” in January, 2009. (双开 Shuangkai: expel from the party; dismiss from office). According to investigation, Shaoyong Chen took advantage of his position to seek benefits for others; accepting bribes; violating regulations by accepting large amount of cash gift and gift items; his life was full of corruptions. After Chen Shaoyong was ordered to give a confession, websites like MOP.com came out with the article “Secret! Secretary of Provincial Committee and Standing Committee forcefully keeps hot woman doctor for 10 years” exposed the whole process of Chen Shaoyong forcefully kept the woman doctor as his mistress. This news stirred up great responses from the netizens.
2. Liu Zhihua (刘志华): Morning of January 21, Hebei Province Higher People’s Court made the final ruling, death sentence with stay of execution, on the former Beijing vice mayor’s bribery case. In fact, there was already news on the scandal of Liu keeping mistresses in 2006, but that post was “harmonized”. “June 11, 2006, vice-mayor of Beijing Liu Zhihua was removed from office because of his dissolute life!” A high ranking official “fell of the horse” because of personal issues, immediately drew media’s attention. According to the media reports, Liu Zhihua not only loves money, he also loves women. What made him fall was a 60 minute long sex tape. In the sex tape were Liu Zhihua and his mistress in Hong Kong. Liu had many mistresses, in order for these mistresses all serve him better, Liu Zhihua even set up a luxury “imperial palace” right next to the Great Wall in Beijing. However, conflicts grew between his mistresses, and Liu Zhihua’ policy on them was always “seduce and then abandon”, so the mistresses had quite a lot of complaints.
Recently, one of Liu’s long time mistresses Xilin (席琳) came out on the “Voice” magazine and told her stories with Liu: “I used to be the vice-mayor of Beijing Liu Zhihua’s mistress”.
His case documented in Wikipedia
3. Wang Yi (王益): The CPC Central Commission, Discipline and Inspection department conducted investigation on former vice president of the State Development Bank and his serious violations of the law. According to investigation, Wang Yi took advantage of his position to benefit others and at the same time accepting large amount of cash bribes; he used his position to facilitate business activities in his relatives’ interests. After Wang Yi was under investigation, netizens exposed three of his secret mistresses, two of them were from CCTV, but the details are not confirmed.
4. Mi Fengjun (米凤君): Former deputy director of the Jilin Provincial People’s Congress Mi Fengjun seriously violated the law and was dismissed from the communist party and from office. (Shuangkai) In March 2009, after investigation, Mi Fengjun took advantage of his position seeking benefits for others in exchange of large amount of money; he used his position to illegally purchased state owned properties in a low price; and he lived in a corrupted life.
According to rumors, Mi Fengjun had sexual relations with over hundreds of women in Jilongpo Hotel in Changchun. Not sure if he could apply for a Guinness of Records.
5. Wang Huayuan (王华元): The former secretary of Zhejiang Province Wang Huayuan was under investigation in April 2009. On July 27, former secretary of Zhejiang Province Wang Huayuan was dismissed from Eleventh People’s Congress of Zhejiang Province as a representative. 61-year-old Wang Huayuan was a former air force 9th division political department director and political commissar of the Nanjing Military Region Air Force training base.
Wang’s scandals have been spreading in the southland of China, almost everyone on the street knew. His mistress was the girlfriend of a businessman named Chen a woman named Wang Meiling (王美玲) from Dongbei Jilin. She was 20 some at the time with a killer body. She was as wild as the northern girls and had the tenderness of the southern girls. Of course Wang Huayuan could not resist her. After a while, Wang Meiling was pregnant with Wang Huayuan’s baby. Chen, the businessman was bitter, but he couldn’t really say anything because after all he was also benefitting from this deal. After the son was born (now 8-9 years old) Wang Meiling even changed her name to Wang Hualing (王华玲), so that people will think they are siblings in order to cover up the scandal.
6. Chen Shaoji (陈绍基): Chairman of the CPPCC Guangdong Province, Chen Shaoji (along with our number 5. Wang Huayuan) was suspected of serious violations and under investigation in April. A female TV anchor Li Yong (李泳) was involved in Chen’s case. Li Yong is a Guangdong TV news broadcaster at the national level. She had a long-term career and many achievements in the “Guangdong TV News”. However because of her spending did not match with her normal income. Industry colleagues pointed out that she was driving a Mercedes-Benz then later was replaced by a Land Rover. After the incident, the principal officials from the TV station went to Beijing and everything related to Li Yong was deleted on the TV station’s website. Guangdong TV station said they are assisting in the investigation of a business crime.
Chen was “Shuangkai” on August 27 2009. (Shuangkai: expel from the party; fire from office)
Li Yong attempted to flee out of the country but was stopped by the police when she tried to bored the plane to Hong Kong.
7. Xu Zhongheng (许宗衡): Shenzhen Mayor Xu Zhongheng was under investigation of serious violation of the law. On June 5, Xu was under “Shuanggui”, him and his wife were under Surveillance.
Xu Zhongheng, 54 years of age, from Hunan, worked in an automobile factory and started is political career in 1977. After Xu was under “Shuanggui”, netizens rumored that he is connected with a star in the entertainment circle, then the crazy MOP.com human flesh search on this star stirred up some internet waves. Movie star Huang Yi (黄奕) was said to be his mistress, but only they will know the truth.
8. Huang Yao (黄瑶): Xinhuan net Beijing October 24, 2009 reports, Chairman of the CPPCC in Guizhou Province, Huang Yao was suspected of serious violations of the law and was currently under investigation. November 5, 2009, according to the Central Organization Department confirmed that due to severe disciplinary violations, the central authorities have decided to remove chairman of the CPPCC Yao Huang Guizhou Province from his positions of leadership.
It was reported that Huang Yao has many “adopted daughters” (disguise for mistress), which has long been a “public secret”. Huang Yao and his “adopted daughters” has just become the talk of the nation not long ago.